Global IO-Link Sensors Market Size and Forecast to 2021 – 2027 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand, and supply data. The research analysts provide a detailed description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehend IO-Link Sensors data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The study includes market share analysis and profiles of players such as– Balluff, Siemens, Omron, WAGO, Ifm Electronic, Murrelektronik, Rockwell Automation, SICK, Turck, Weidmüller, Datalogic, MESCO, Wenglor, Bosch Rexforth, Banner Engineering, Baumer Group, Carlo Gavazzi, Pepperl+Fuchs,.
Click here to get a free sample copy of the latest research on IO-Link Sensors market (Flat 20% discount):
The Global IO-Link Sensors Market size is projected to reach USD 26.2 billion by 2027 from an estimated USD 9.7 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 25.9% from 2021 to 2027.
Industry News and Update:
In March 2021, Balluff GmbH launched the sensors are self-monitoring, providing internal environmental data in real time, including temperature monitoring, relative humidity, inclination detection, and vibration monitoring. The sensor’s signal quality is displayed on LEDs on the sensor, and operating hours and time functions are available using IO-Link.
In February 2021, Siemens, the company expanded its portfolio of the SIMATIC RF300 HF-RFID family to include the SIMATIC RF360R reader, which combines the functions of a communication module and a reader in a single device. The device supports space-saving and cost-efficient installation in all types of industrial application and offers an operating distance of up to 140 millimeters. It is ideal for use in harsh industrial environments at an operating temperature from 0 to +55° Celsius.
In February 2021, Rockwell Automation, Inc. the GuardShield 450L light curtain with Common Industrial Protocol (CIP) Safety over EtherNet/IP plug-in protects personnel from injuries related to hazardous machine motion. The CIP Safety plug-in gives users more access to diagnostic data to improve productivity and flexibility.
This report segments the global IO-Link Sensors market on the basis of Types are:
On the basis of Application, the Global IO-Link Sensors market is segmented into:
Food and Beverage Industry
Browse the report description and TOC:
Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the IO-Link Sensors market.
The regional analysis is exclusively focused in the report:
– North America (United States, Canada and Mexico),
– Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy),
– Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia),
– South America (Brazil, Argentina, etc.),
– Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global IO-Link Sensors size (value and volume) by the company, key regions/countries, products and application, history data from 2020 to 2026, and forecast to 2027.
- To understand the structure of IO-Link Sensors by identifying its various sub-segments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- Focuses on the key global IO-Link Sensors manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
- To analyze the IO-Link Sensors with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To project the value and volume of IO-Link Sensors submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Purchase full Report@:
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687