The Medical Orthopedic Devices market research report provides an in-depth analysis of the current’s trends, latest developments, scenario, market size, various drivers, restraints, and major players along with their profile details. Research report offers the historic data for year 2021 and 2027 and also provides the forecast data from year 2021 to 2027 which is based on revenue. With the help of all these information research report helps the market participants to improve market positions. With the help of all these insights Medical Orthopedic Devices market research report recommends a business strategy for present market participants to strengthen their position in the market.
The data studied for the preparation of the report takes into account the current major players and the major players that will be listed. Industry top players are: Medtronic, Stryker, Zimmer-Biomet, DePuy Synthes, Smith and Nephew, Aesculap Implant Systems, Conmed, NuVasive
The Global Medical Orthopedic Devices Market Size is Projected to Reach at a CAGR of 6.55% during 2021-2027.
- In November 2020, Aurora Spine Corporation launched the SOLOTM ALIF Stand-Alone Cage system used in spinal surgery. A stand-alone device, the SOLOTM is implanted through a single incision that promotes less trauma for the patient and saves valuable time for the surgical team.
- In October 2020, Medtronic announced the launch of the titanium spinal implant, Adaptix Interbody System, a navigated titanium implant with Titan nanoLOCK surface technology, a blend of surface textures on the macro, micro, and nano levels, in the United States.
Click Here To DOWNLOAD Free Sample Copy:
In 2020, due to lockdowns worldwide, private and public transport was stopped, which reduced road accidents and associated injuries. With that, in healthcare facilities, the treatment was shifted from orthopedic procedures to COVID-19 patients, which affected the market for the short term, particularly specialty hospitals. Along with that, in a few regions, the orthopedic and small hospitals were shut down or their operations had been limited, and other hospitals were being converted to containment facilities and treatment wards for COVID-19 patients.
According to the research conducted by the CovidSurg Collaborative, a research network, in 2020, it was found that orthopedic procedures were canceled most frequently, with 6.3 million orthopedic surgeries canceled worldwide over a 12-week period, which had a short-term negative impact on the market.
Covid-19 Impact and Recovery Analysis:
The number one goal of this Medical Orthopedic Devices Market document is to provide Quantitative records withinside the form of charts and graphs. The information regarding market fundamentals is provided surely for the sake of readers. All the readers on the side of stakeholders will understand the market situations and business enterprise environment because it needs to be through this properly-planned Market analysis. It turns smooth to collect the effect of COVID-19 on the market boom through this Medical Orthopedic Devices market document.
Medical Orthopedic Devices market Segmentation By Type:
Medical Orthopedic Devices market Segmentation By Application:
Key Market Trends
The joint reconstruction segment is anticipated to register high growth due to the rising elderly population, the rising prevalence of osteoporosis and osteoarthritis, and the rising incidence of road accidents and sports injuries. For instance, according to UN report 2019, there were about 703 million people aged 65 years or over in the world in 2019. The number of older persons is anticipated to double to 1.5 billion in 2050. The rising elderly population is prone to several bone and joint disorders, which further fuels the market growth.
For The Full Report Click here:
Asia-Pacific is Expected to Register the Fastest Growth Over the Forecast Period
Amid the pandemic, the procurement of equipment, especially capital equipment, has been on hold by a significant portion of hospitals performing amputation and orthopedic surgeries. All these factors are likely to affect the regional market growth.
The pandemic has had ramifications for ways of working of various surgical procedures, including orthopedic surgeries. There are strict guidelines specific to each specialty that have to be implemented and followed for orthopedic surgeons to be able to continue to provide safe and effective care to their patients during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Russia, Italy, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia, and Australia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, and Rest of South America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Significant Features and Key Highlights of the Reports:
– Detailed overview of Medical Orthopedic Devices Market
– Changing market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth Medical Orthopedic Devices market segmentation by Type, Application etc.
– Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value.
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of Medical Orthopedic Devices Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth.
The report gives answers to the following:
- What strategies are followed by key players to fight this Covid-19 situation?
- What are the essential matters drivers, opportunities, challenges, and dangers of the market will face surviving?
- Which are the leading market players in the Medical Orthopedic Devices industry?
- What is the predicted compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of the global marketplace during the forecast period (2021-2027)?
- What could be the anticipated value of the Medical Orthopedic Devices marketplace in the during the forecast period?
- Impact of COVID-19:
The research includes historic data from 2016 to 2021 and forecasts until 2027 which makes the Medical Orthopedic Devices market report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The Global Medical Orthopedic Devices Market report may be modified to meet your specific business needs. Because we understand what our clients want, we provide up to 20% customization for any of our Market Intelligence Data reports at no additional cost to all of our Users.
Market intelligence data is a global front-runner in the research industry, offering contextual and data-driven research services to customers. Customers are supported in creating business plans and attaining long-term success in their respective marketplaces by the organization. The industry provides consulting services, Market Intelligence Data research studies, and customized research reports.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – MARKET INTELLIGENCE DATA
Phone: +1 (704) 266-3234
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org