The Powder Coating for Architectural Application Market Report 2021-2027 provides global market size, regional and national level market size, market segment growth, market share, competitive landscape, sales analysis, influence of domestic and global market participants, and value chain Detailed analysis of optimization, trade regulations, latest developments, opportunity analysis, strategic market growth analysis, product launches, regional market expansion and technological innovation.
Powder Coating for Architectural Application Market refers to the protection of the economy’s assets, systems and networks, including communications, emergency services, energy, finance, food, government and public services, from threats and damage, which is essential for the operation of the country.
In accordance with the Powder Coating for Architectural Application Market is set to grow at a CAGR of 6.34 % over the forecast period (2021-2027).
Register a sample copy of this report here:
Leading companies in the global Powder Coating for Architectural Application market.
PPG Industries, Akzonobel, Sherwin-Williams, Axalta(Dupont), Valspar Corporation, RPM International, American Powder Coatings, TIGER Drylac, 3M, IFS Coatings, Masco, Nortek Powder Coating, Trimite Powders, Vogel Paint, Midwest Industrial Coatings (MICI), Erie Powder Coatings, Hentzen Coatings, Cardinal Paint
- In June 2017, Sherwin-Williams Co. completed the acquisition of Valspar Corp., a Minneapolis-based global paints & coatings company, for about USD 11.3 billion.
- In May 2014, Sherwin-Williams Co. entered into a joint venture with Red Sea Housing Services Company to launch its premium paints company in Saudi Arabia, which helped the company to grow faster and cater to the demand from the Middle East.
- PPG has acquired 48 companies, including 20 in the last 5 years. A total of 12 acquisitions came from private equity firms. It has also divested 3 assets.
PPG’s largest acquisition to date was in 2007, when it acquired SigmaKalon Group BV for $2.5B. It’s largest disclosed sale occurred in 2016, when it sold PPG – Flat Glass & Glass Coatings Operations to Vitro S.A.B. de C.V. for $750M. PPG has acquired in 16 different US states, and 14 countries. The Company’s most targeted sectors include chemicals (80%) and technology hardware (5%).
The report based on the type of Powder Coating for Architectural Application market is broken down:
Door & Window
On the basis of segmentation by application, the key Powder Coating for Architectural Application market can be subdivided into:
Gerneral Powder Coating
Functional Powder Coating
Regional Outlook of the Powder Coating for Architectural Application market:
Global Powder Coating for Architectural Application Market is further classified on the basis of region as follows:
North America (United States, Canada), Market size, Y-O-Y Growth Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of LATAM), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland), Poland, Russia, Rest of Europe), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
APAC is the largest Architectural coatings market
APAC is projected to be the fastest-growing market, in terms of both volume and value, during the forecast period. The Architectural coatings market in APAC is estimated to account for the largest share, in terms of both volume and value, in 2018. The APAC Architectural coatings market is driven by the growing population and economic growth. Both the residential and non-residential sectors in China and India are expected to develop during the forecast period, which, in turn, will drive the the demand for Architectural coatings from this region.
Highlights of the Powder Coating for Architectural Application Market
Quantitative market information and forecasts of the global Powder Coating for Architectural Application Market industry by type, end use, and geographic region.
- Expert analysis of key technology, demographic, economic and regulatory factors that will promote the development of Powder Coating for Architectural Application Market until 2027.
- Market opportunities and new investment proposals.
- Growth prospects among emerging countries by 2027.
Purchase Report Here:
The report provides a summary of the important functions and key Powder Coating for Architectural Application market:
- Detailed Powder Coating for Architectural Application market overview
- The report provides a precise analysis of changing competitive dynamics.
- In-depth market segmentation by type, application, etc.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value.
- Recent industry trends and developments.
- The competitive landscape of the cyber security market for key Powder Coating for Architectural Application .
- Key players and product strategy.
- Potential and segmented markets/regions are showing considerable growth.
Finally, the key Powder Coating for Architectural Application market report is a reliable source of market research that will accelerate your business exponentially. The report gives the main location of the project, economic status, project value, revenue, quota, production, supply, demand, and market development speed and figures. The report also proposes a new task SWOT review, speculative accessibility investigation and risk-reward investigation.
Access The Full Report Here
We also provide customized reports based on specific customer requirements:
1- Country/region analysis of any 5 countries/regions you choose.
2- Competitive analysis of any 5 major market participants.
3 to 40 analyst hours, covering all other data points
Market intelligence data is a global front-runner in the research industry, offering contextual and data-driven research services to customers. Customers are supported in creating business plans and attaining long-term success in their respective marketplaces by the organization. The industry provides consulting services, Market Intelligence Data research studies, and customized research reports.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – MARKET INTELLIGENCE DATA
Phone: +1 (704) 266-3234
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org