The “Radio-frequency Power Semiconductor Devices” Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry experts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors, as well as market attractiveness by segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and regions. Analyzed the impact of COVID-19 (coronavirus) on the product industry chain based on upstream and downstream markets, and pointed out the future development of the industry in various regions and key countries.
The study includes market share analysis and profiles of players such as– Infineon Technologies, Ampleon, RFHIC Corporation, Wolfspeed (Cree), Qorvo, WIN Semiconductor, MACOM, Ampleon Netherlands, Broadcom, Toshiba, Fujitsu Semiconductor, Integra Technologies, Microchip Technology, Sumitomo Electric Device Innovations.
Click here to get a free sample copy of the latest research on the Radio-frequency Power Semiconductor Devices market (Flat 20% discount):
The global Radio-frequency Power Semiconductor Devices market size is projected to reach at a CAGR of 13.24% during 2021-2027.
Industry News and Update:
In February 2020, Qorvo announced the completion of its acquisition of Custom MMIC, a leading supplier of high-performance GaAs and GaN monolithic microwave integrated circuits (MMICs) for defense, aerospace, and commercial applications. This acquisition is expected to enhance the company’s offerings for aerospace & defense applications.
In February 2020, Qualcomm announced the Qualcomm ultraSAW filter technology, which is expected to deliver high performance in frequencies from 600 MHz to 2.7 GHz.
In July 2019, Skyworks launched two power amplifiers for applications in the aerospace & defense industry. The SKYH22001 and SKY22002 are internally tuned for 700 MHz to 2.7 GHz frequency range and are tunable up to 6 GHz.
In April 2019, NXP Semiconductors announced a new strategic collaboration and investment agreement with Hawkeye Technology Co., Ltd, a Chinese automotive radar provider. This collaboration is expected to enhance the NXP Semiconductor’s footprint in the automotive industry in China.
This report segments the global Radio-frequency Power Semiconductor Devices market on the basis of Types are:
Galium Nitride (GaN)
Galium Arsenide (GaAs)
Laterally Diffused Metal Oxide Semiconductor (LDMOS)
On the basis of Application, the Global Radio-frequency Power Semiconductor Devices market is segmented into:
Military, Defense, and Aerospace
Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the Radio-frequency Power Semiconductor Devices market.
The regional analysis is exclusively focused in the report:
– North America (United States, Canada and Mexico),
– Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy),
– Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia),
– South America (Brazil, Argentina, etc.),
– Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Browse the report description and TOC:
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global Radio-frequency Power Semiconductor Devices size (value and volume) by the company, key regions/countries, products and application, history data from 2020 to 2026, and forecast to 2027.
- To understand the structure of Radio-frequency Power Semiconductor Devices by identifying its various sub-segments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- Focuses on the key global Radio-frequency Power Semiconductor Devices manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
- To analyze the Radio-frequency Power Semiconductor Devices with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To project the value and volume of Radio-frequency Power Semiconductor Devices submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Major Points Covered in Table of Contents:
– Overview of Radio-frequency Power Semiconductor Devices Market
– Global Market Status and Forecast by Regions
– Global Market Status and Forecast by Types
– Global Market Status and Forecast by Downstream Industry
– Market Driving Factor Analysis
– Market Competition Status by Major Manufacturers
– Major Manufacturers Introduction and Market Data
– Upstream and Downstream Market Analysis
– Cost and Gross Margin Analysis
– Marketing Status Analysis
– Market Report Conclusion
– Research Methodology and Reference
Purchase Full Report@:
We also offer customization on reports based on specific client requirements:
1- Free country-level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
2- Free competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
3- Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data points
Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com).
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687