The gelatin market is predicted to grow at a moderate CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period covering 2022 to 2032. The gelatin market share is estimated to reach a value of nearly US$ 5.9 Billion by 2032, expanding from US$ 3.1 Billion in 2021.
Demand for gelatin, made by partially hydrolyzing collagen sourced from bovine, porcine, chicken, and even marine sources, is growing. In addition to this, the availability of natural gelatin in the market, mostly in two different forms that is powder and sheets, offers end-users with choices. Owing to its outstanding gelling, stabilising property, and foaming qualities, gelatin is incorporated in various types of food and beverage products.
Download Free Sample Copy of This Report:
Recent Developments in the Global Gelatin Market
- SelJel, which is a Turkish gelatine manufacturer, has been bought by Gelita AG. Gelita AG is predicted to be bolstering its status as the gelatin industry’s world leader with this joint venture agreement.
- Textura, which is a new line of texturizers supplied by PB Leiner, was unveiled in the recent past. It’s a high-end texturizer that doesn’t have a competitor on the market is completely pure gelatin which needs far less handling and saves close to 50% of time for both manufacturers and home customersusing it.
- DRG Gelatin is a new medicinal gelatin made available in the market by Nitta Gelatin Company that was launched last year. Inside its soft capsule application, the product was created expressly to suppress cross linking processes and improve dissolving of the active ingredient.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports:
Key Companies Profiled:
- Darling Ingredients
- Tessenderlo Group
- Nitta Gelatin
- Lapi Gelatine
- Junca Gelatines
- Torbas Gelatine
Growing awareness of the negative consequences of artificial components is expected to benefit the organic gelatin Industry
As more people become aware of the potential health risks associated with artificial components, they are likely to seek out organic gelatin as a healthier alternative. This increased demand for organic gelatin could benefit the industry by driving up sales and profits. Additionally, organic gelatin producers may be able to capitalize on this trend by marketing their products as a healthier option.
Full Access to this Report Is Available:
- By Source :
- Bovine Skin
- Bovine Bone
- Fish & Poultry
- By Type :
- Type A
- Type B
- By Function :
- Binding Agent
- Fat Replacer
- Coating Agent
Questionnaire answered in the report include:
- How the industry has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities?
- Why the consumption in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
For More Insights of Fact.MR Trending Report:-
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852