The global demand for valves market will reach a valuation of US$ 5,459.1 million in 2022 and is expected to progress at a CAGR of 3.8% to reach US$ 7,895.8 million by the end of 2032.
Sales of hydraulic valves accounted for nearly 10% of the global valves market by the end of 2022.
Download Free Sample Copy of This Report:
The demand for new legacy valves is boosting the market’s expansion
The demand for new legacy valves is driving the growth of the valve market. Legacy valves are valves that have been in use for many years and are still in demand due to their reliability and performance. The demand for these valves is increasing due to their ability to meet the needs of various industries, such as oil and gas, water and wastewater, and power generation. The increasing demand for these valves is expected to drive the growth of the valve market over the forecast period. Additionally, technological advancements in valve design and manufacturing are expected to further fuel the growth of the market.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports:
The market for industrial valves is significantly fragmented in nature. A large number of regional as well as global players are involved in the manufacturing of industrial valves. Hence, the manufacturers are focusing on targeting key end-use industries, such as oil & gas, chemical, water & wastewater treatment, power plants, etc.
Leading market players are also constantly channelizing resource in order to develop automated hydraulic valves to pave way for rising sales across end use industries.
- Continental Hydraulic invested over US$ 40 million in 2022, in order to build a Hydraulic Hose production facility in San Luis Potosí, Mexico, Latin America.
- Emerson expanded its business in India by opening an integrated manufacturing facility in Mahindra World City, Chennai in February 2022. It is a 145,000-square-foot manufacturing center that will manufacture industrial products.
Key Companies Profiled:
- Bermad Water Technologies
- Bosch Rexroth
- CBF Hydraulic
- Continental Hydraulics
- Daikin Industries
- Emerson Electric
Full Access to this Report Is Available:
- By Type :
- Directional Control Valve
- Flow Control Valve
- Pressure Control Valve
- By Flow Rate :
- Below 50 L/min
- 50-200 L/min
- 201-500 L/min
- 501-1000 L/min
- Above 1000 L/min
- By Operation :
- By End Use Industry :
- Agriculture Machinery
- Construction Machinery
- Material Handling
- Metal & Mining
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
Questionnaire answered in the report include:
- How the industry has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities?
- Why the consumption in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
For More Insights of Fact.MR Trending Report:-
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852