The third-party logistics (3PL) market refers to the use of third-party companies to outsource logistics and supply chain management functions such as transportation, warehousing, and distribution. 3PL providers offer a wide range of services including transportation management, warehousing and inventory management, and packaging and assembly services.
The global third-party logistics market is driven by the growing e-commerce industry, the increasing adoption of outsourcing in logistics and supply chain management, and the growing need for better logistics solutions to support global trade. The advancements in technology and the increasing use of automation and data analytics in logistics are also driving the growth of the market.
The third-party logistics market can be segmented into different categories, including transportation management, warehousing and inventory management, and packaging and assembly services. Transportation management is the largest segment of the market and includes services such as freight forwarding, transportation brokerage, and intermodal transportation. Warehousing and inventory management is a significant segment of the market and includes services such as storage, order fulfillment, and inventory management. Packaging and assembly services is a smaller segment of the market, but it is an important aspect of logistics and supply chain management, and it includes services such as packaging design, assembly, and kitting.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7154
Major Market Segments Covered in the Global Retail Third Party Logistics Market
- End use:
- Automotive Retail Third Party Logistics
- Retail Third Party Logistics Manufacturing
- Medical Retail Third Party Logistics
- Retail Retail Third Party Logistics
- Other Retail Third Party Logistics
- Prayer Retail Third Party Logistics
- Rail Third-Party Logistics
- Road Retail Third Party Logistics
- Waterway Retail Third Party Logistics
- By service:
- Value Added Logistics Services (VAL)
- Domestic Transportation Management (DTM)
- Warehouse and Distribution (W&D)
- Dedicated Contract Carriage (DCC)/Freight Forwarding
- International Transport Management (ITM)
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=7154
Key Players of the Third Party Logistics Market
- Kuehne + Nagel
- Yusen Logistics Co. Ltd.
- Burris Logistics
- CEVA Logistics
- United Parcel Service of America, Inc.
- BDP International
- DB Schenker Logistics
- XPO Logistics, Inc.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.
- Nippon Express
- J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc.
Key highlights of the market research:
- The size of the global third-party logistics market in 2022 is estimated to be USD 1.31 trillion.
- North America emerges as an opportunistic market, reaching 40% of sales
- APAC will be the fastest growing region with a CAGR of 10% during the forecast period.
- Secure approximately 32% of the domestic transportation management sector market share by 2022
- The manufacturing sector is expected to capture more than 24% of the global revenue share in 2022.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7154
A more valuable insight into the 3rd party logistics market
Fact.MR provides an unbiased market analysis of Retail Third Party Logistics, Sales and Demand for Retail Third Party Logistics by analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond in a new report. The study presents growth prospects based on various criteria.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583