The wearable gaming accessories market refers to the sales and distribution of devices and accessories worn on the body that enhance the gaming experience. These devices can include items such as smartwatches, fitness trackers, virtual reality (VR) headsets, and haptic vests.
The global wearable gaming accessories market is driven by the increasing popularity of mobile and online gaming, the growing number of e-sports events, and the increasing use of wearable technology in gaming. The advancements in technology and the increasing use of virtual and augmented reality in gaming are also driving the growth of the market.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=316
The wearable gaming accessories market can be segmented into different categories, including smartwatches, fitness trackers, VR headsets, and haptic vests. Smartwatches and fitness trackers are the most commonly used devices in gaming, and they are used for tracking and monitoring in-game performance. VR headsets are used for immersive gaming experiences, and haptic vests provide haptic feedback to the user, enhancing the realism of the gaming experience.
The North American region is the largest market for wearable gaming accessories, due to the high number of gamers in the United States and Canada, and the availability of advanced gaming technology. The European region is also a significant market for wearable gaming accessories, with countries such as Germany, France, and the United Kingdom leading the way in the gaming industry.
Global Wearable Gaming Accessories Market Segments
- By Accessories
- VR Headset
- Wearable Gaming Body Suit
- Wearable Controllers
- By Buyer Category
- By Sales Channel
- Third Party Online Channels
- Company Online Channels
- Company Flagship Retail Stores
- Franchised Electronic Retail Channels
- Independent Electronic Retail Stores
- Gaming Specialty Stores
- Other Channels
- By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=316
4 Key Insights by Fact.MR on the Global Wearable Gaming Accessories Market
The global wearable gaming accessories market is segmented by accessories, by buyer category, by sales channel and by region.
- The North America region is expected to be highly attractive for wearable gaming accessories. Wearable gaming accessories market in North America region is projected to grow at a high CAGR of 13.4% throughout the period of forecast, 2017-2026. The region is characterized by high disposable income of the population coupled with higher spending nature, increasing technological advancements, and greater scope for innovation owing to high investment in research and development
- Third party online channels segment in the sales channel category is projected to grow at a noteworthy pace to reach a value higher than other segments in this category. It is estimated to reach a value more than US$ 2 Bn thus leading the global market. The gaming specialty stores segment is expected to rise at the highest CAGR during the period of forecast
- Individual buyer segment is likely to lead the market and also radiates high potential for the growth of wearable gaming accessories. The segment is projected to show a high CAGR of 16.2% during the 2017-2026 period
- Wearable controllers segment by accessories has caught high steam and is the fastest growing segment and is anticipated to reach a significant valuation by the end of 2026. It is projected to expand at a CAGR of 20.9% throughout the period of forecast. The VR headset segment is the largest segment in terms of value. Both these segments are reflecting high growth potential from revenue generation and growth standpoints. With respect to BPS, the VR headset accessory segment is expected to lose BPS, whereas the wearable controllers segment is poised to gain highest BPS during the assessment period
Key Companies Profiled
- Samsung Electronics
- HTC Corporation
- Sony Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oculus VR
- GoPro Inc.
- Nod Inc.
- Thalmic Labs Inc.
- Google Inc.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/316
Why Choose Fact.MR?
Fact.MR follows a multi- disciplinary approach to extract information about various industries. Our analysts perform thorough primary and secondary research to gather data associated with the market. With modern industrial and digitalization tools, we provide avant-garde business ideas to our clients. We address clients living in across parts of the world with our 24/7 service availability.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583