The United States air conditioning system market is currently valued at US$ 20.3 billion and is estimated to top a market valuation of US$ 35.2 billion by the end of 2032, expanding at a noteworthy CAGR of 5.6% over the decade. As a result, the market is poised to generate US$ 14.9 billion absolute dollar opportunity during the forecast years of 2022-2032.
Of all homes in the United States, three-quarters had air conditioners, as of 2015, and by 2021, nearly 90% of American households had some form of air conditioning, more than any other country in the world, except Japan.
Download Free Sample Copy of This Report:
Commercial Air Conditioners Will See a Rise in Demand
It is likely that demand for commercial air conditioners will rise in the near future. This is due to a number of factors, including the increasing global temperatures, the growing population, and the need for businesses to keep their employees and customers comfortable. As temperatures rise, businesses will need to invest in more efficient air conditioning systems to keep their buildings cool and comfortable.
Additionally, as the population grows, more businesses will be opening up and needing to provide a comfortable environment for their customers and employees. Finally, businesses are increasingly recognizing the importance of providing a comfortable environment for their employees and customers, which will lead to an increased demand for commercial air conditioners.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports:
Prominent air conditioning system manufacturers are incorporating software automation and are focusing on introducing eco-friendly systems to increase their market share.
Moreover, the market is witnessing the development of thermal-driven air conditioning systems coupled with the development of chillers that uses gas and solar panels for their operation, along with being energy-efficient.
For instance :
- Carrier Corporation agreed to acquire VRF and light commercial HVAC business of Toshiba in 2022. This acquisition is likely to strengthen the position of the company in the HVAC segment, along with providing differentiated technology and adding a renowned brand to its product portfolio.
- Honeywell International Inc., in 2020, announced the development of a new air conditioning system for electric aircraft and Urban Air Mobility (UAM). It is equipped with an oil-free Micro Vapor Cycle System (Micro VCS), to save on weight and reduce maintenance costs.
Key Companies Profiled:
- Daikin U.S. Corporation
- United Technologies
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Ingersoll Rand
- Mitsubishi Corporation (Americas)
- Haier Electronics Group Co. Ltd.
- Samsung Electronics
- Carrier Corporation
- Sharp Corporation
Full Access to this Report Is Available:
Key Segmentation :
- By System Type :
- Single Packaged
- By Technology :
- By Mounting Type :
- By End Use :
- By Sales Channel :
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
- By Region :
- West U.S.
- South-West U.S.
- Mid-West U.S.
- North-East U.S.
- South-East U.S.
Questionnaire answered in the report include:
- How the industry has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities?
- Why the consumption in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
For More Insights of Fact.MR Trending Report:-
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852