The global 3D dental scanners market is valued at US$ 1.5 billion and is expected to grow to US$ 2.5 billion by 2027. Demand for desktop / laboratory 3D dental scanners is predicted to expand even faster, at an 11% CAGR through 2027, as these variations deliver significantly superior results during oral scanning operations.
From 2022 to 2027, sales of 3D dental scanners are expected to grow at a staggering 10.8% CAGR.
Download a Free Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7697?PS
Demand for 3D dental scanners is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.8% between 2022 and 2027, according to FactMR, a market research and competitive intelligence service.
Dental 3D scanners scan teeth with a laser or light source. The image created by 3D scanners is analysed by a computer for subsequent use. These images are used with a CAD/CAM system, a 3D printer, or both to create flawlessly fitting prosthetics and dentures.
Factors driving the market include an ageing population, an increase in the prevalence of dental problems, and an increase in dental procedure demand.
- 3Shape AS
- Carestream Dental LLC
- DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc.
- Condor Technologies NV
- Align Technology Inc.
- AGE Solutions Srl
- Amann Girrbach AG
- Aniwaa Pte. Ltd.
- Hexagon AB
- KaVo Dental GmbH
- Medit Corp.
Through the latest research report on This market, the readers get insights on:
Tendencies showing how the drivers, opportunities, restraints, and trends have an impact on the growth of the 3D Dental Scanners Chemicals market globally.
Reliable data about important regions and future growth possibilities for 3D Dental Scanners Chemicals manufacturers working in those markets.
Important data about the development, forecast, application, and production of 3D Dental Scanners Chemicals globally.
Get Customization on this Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=7697?PS
Segmentation of 3D Dental Scanners Industry Research
- By Product :
- Desktop / Laboratory 3D Dental Scanners
- Intraoral 3D Dental Scanners
- Handheld 3D Dental Scanners
- Cone Beam CT
- By End User :
- Dental Clinics
- By Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
The study further identifies major manufacturing trends, technologies that will be commercialized
- Key manufacturing trends in end-use industries;
- New technologies used in a variety of application areas
- Key manufacturing trends in end-use industries
- New technologies used in a variety of application areas; Major economic shocks, such as the recent COVID-19 pandemic
- Country markets that will emerge as hotbeds of opportunity;
- Regulatory frameworks that will shape the strategies of key players in key regions in the 3D Dental Scanners Chemicals market
- Key technological trends and the likely rate of commercialization of novel technologies in key industries and allied industries
Get Full Access of Complete Report: https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7697
Us Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, Md 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583