ICT companies are extensively adopting technologies such as cloud computing and artificial intelligence to ensure seamless operations as teams continue working from home. Focus on fast automation, use of real-time operation within various end-use sectors such as automotive, food & beverage and others will provide stimulus to the growth.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Laser 3D Scanners. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Laser 3D Scanners Market across various industries and regions.
Download Sample Copy of This Report :– https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4601
The global 3D scanner market garnered a market value of US$ 1.23 Bn in 2021 and is expected to register a CAGR of over 15% in the assessment period 2022-2032 by accumulating a market value of US$ 5 Bn.
|Market Size Value in 2021||US$ 1.23 Bn|
|Project Market Forecast Value in 2032||US$ 5 Bn|
|Global Growth Rate (2022-2032)||15.06%|
|Growth Rate of Asia||18% CAGR|
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Laser 3D Scanners market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Laser 3D Scanners
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Laser 3D Scanners, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Laser 3D Scanners Market.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4601
Key Segments Covered in 3D Scanner Industry Analysis
- Optical 3D Scanners
- Laser 3D Scanners
- Structured Light 3D Scanners
- Handheld 3D Scanners
- Stationary 3D Scanners
- Cart Mounted 3D Scanners
- Shoulder Mounted 3D Scanners
- End Use Industry
- 3D Scanner for Industrial Manufacturing
- 3D Scanner for Healthcare
- 3D Scanner for Consumer Products
- 3D Scanner for Architecture & Construction
- 3D Scanner for Entertainment & Media
- 3D Scanner for Automotive
- 3D Scanner for Other End Use Industries
- 3D Scanners for Quality Control & Inspection
- 3D Scanners for Reverse Engineering
- 3D Scanners for Virtual Simulation
- 3D Scanners for Other Applications
- Laser Triangulation-based 3D Scanners
- Pattern Fringe Triangulation-based 3D Scanners
- Laser Pulse Based-based 3D Scanners
- Laser Phase-Shift based 3D Scanners
Get Full Access of This Premium Report at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4601
Key Takeaways of Global 3D Scanner Market:
- North America and Europe cumulatively account for ~60% of overall sales in global 3D scanner market owing to high adoption rate of automation and digitization across end-use industries in these two regions
- South Asia & Oceania and East Asia are anticipated to grow ~4.8x and ~4.3x respectively over the forecast period. The increasing presence of key manufacturers and end-use industries is a primary driver for growth of 3D scanner market in Asia Pacific.
- Less than US$ 5,000, handheld, 3D scanning devices are projected to witness strong penetration as compared to high priced 3D scanners. Handheld 3D scanner segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 20% over the forecast period in terms of volume sales.
- With every dollar spent on the global 3D scanner market in 2019, laser 3D scanner segment accounts for 50% of overall market size globally
- Rapidly growing industries of healthcare, entertainment & media and consumer products is anticipated to create absolute dollar opportunity of ~US$ 2.0 Bn between 2019 and 2027
“3D scanner technology will gain mass adoption in coming years on the back of expansion in production facilities as well as revolution in digitized technologies. Increasing demand for computer-aided modeling and analysis software will garner increased sales of 3D scanners within the market“, Says the analyst at Fact.MR
Prominent manufacturers of 3D scanners are capitalizing on their growth opportunities by introducing new product lines tailor-made for specific industries. Moreover, they are also focusing on enhancing existing product lines by adding additional features.
- In July 2020, Faro Technologies Inc launched freestyle 2 portable scanner. The 3D scanner provides real-time visualizations that possess photorealistic reality capture capabilities
- In June 2021 – Creaform announced the release of the latest version of its scanning platform called VXelement 9.0. Several features are added to improve the existing platform like VXscan, VXmodel, VXscan-R, and VXinspect to make scans faster, profitable and easier
- In July 2021, Topcon Co. Ltd announced the acquisition of VISIA Imaging S; this acquisition will help the company improve capabilities in the manufacturing and development of fundus imaging equipment like th3D fundus imaging devices (OCTs) fundus cameras.
For More Insights- https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/adoption-of-digital-marketing-strategy-and-increasing-number-of-ott-platform-to-facilitate-numerous-growth-opportunities-for-copyright-licensing-market–factmr-301657029.html
Key Question answered in the survey of Laser 3D Scanners market report:
- Sales and Demand of Laser 3D Scanners
- Growth of Laser 3D Scanners Market
- Market Analysis of Laser 3D Scanners
- Market Insights of Laser 3D Scanners
- Key Drivers Impacting the Laser 3D Scanners market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Laser 3D Scanners market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Laser 3D Scanners
More Valuable Insights on Laser 3D Scanners Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Laser 3D Scanners, Sales and Demand of Laser 3D Scanners, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
For More Insights-https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2022/03/09/2400432/0/en/Low-Code-Development-Industry-is-Projected-to-Achieve-a-Global-Market-Size-of-US-187-Bn-by-2032-Currently-US-Accounts-For-the-Largest-Market-Share-in-the-World.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E Mail : email@example.com