Market Insight Reports has recently published a research report titled, “Global AC Servomotors Report, History and Forecast 2023-2029, Breakdown Data by Key Players, Key Regions, Types and Application” assessing numerous factors impacting its trajectory. The global AC Servomotors market report gives in-depth insights, Challenges, Growth and Upcoming developments about the industry. All composed market statistics data is verified and legal by industry specialists for readers and end users. The report evaluates the AC Servomotors market over the historical pricing structure, and trends that make it easy to predict growth momentum and precisely estimate the opportunities in the AC Servomotors Market. The report will provide you with analysis of impact of latest market disruptions such as Russia-Ukraine war and Covid-19 on the market.
Request for a free sample copy of this AC Servomotors market Report at:
Acquisitions, partnerships, and collaborations were among the market’s inorganic growth strategies. As a result of these activities, AC Servomotors market participants have been able to increase their clientele and earnings.
Yaskawa, Mitsubishi, Fanuc, Siemens, Rockwell, ABB, Rexroth (Bosch), Panasonic, Nidec, Delta, SANYO DENKI, Teco, Schneider, Moog, Oriental Motor, Parker Hannifin, HNC, Kollmorgen, Lenze, Toshiba, Beckhoff, GSK, Inovance, LS Mecapion, Infranor, Tamagawa, LTI Motion
Major industry verticals are adopting automation technology to enhance their production efficiency and capabilities. Additionally, automation aids in reducing human error during the manufacturing process. The growing penetration of emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, and the internet of things (IoT) in industrial manufacturing is further driving the demand for more automated, controlled, and connected industry solutions.
The smart, automated solution can reduce the production cost by properly organizing the manufacturing process. Moreover, the increasing spending on industrial automation by emerging economies is likely to boost the AC servo motors and drives. Besides, the growing development of micro-sized servo drives with high power is further expected to drive the AC servo motors and drive market growth during the forecast period.
The global market research observes a number of significant segments and sub-segments based on requirement, application, end users, and geography to acquire an understanding of the market.
Less than 2KW
More than 5KW
- May 2022– SANMOTION G, a new servo system from SANYO DENKI CO., LTD., features industry-leading servo performance in a compact, lightweight, energy-efficient design. It is suitable for semiconductor manufacturing equipment, machine tools, food processing equipment, and medical equipment.
- April 2022– Kollmorgen introduces a new generation of frameless servo motors for robots. The new TBM2G series of frameless servo motors includes features that simplify the design of collaborative, surgical, aerospace, defense, and other robots while providing optimal performance in a lighter, more compact package. These new motors will be used in conjunction with Kollmorgen’s existing TBM and KBM series of frameless motors.
AC servo motors and drives have several advantages over the DC servo systems such as low noise, constant speed, high torque, high efficiency, and accuracy. Additionally, these systems offer smooth operation and high longevity and flexibility. The AC servo motor can easily deal with a changing voltage than the DC servo motor. Such advantages make AC servo motors an ideal choice for machine tools, aircraft parts, CNC machines, printing machines, food processing machines, home appliances, off-road vehicles, robots, and wafer fabrication machines. Therefore, the AC servo motors and drives demand from several end-use industries, including printing and packaging, food and beverages, textile, healthcare, semiconductor and electronics, aerospace and defense, and robotics, is anticipated to boost the market growth.
In recent years, the penetration of industry 4.0 has been significantly high across the world. This has led to the high demand for highly automated, connected machines and robotic systems for quality and cost-effective production. The end-use industries adopt automation to reduce dependency on the workforce and develop a high-quality product with more efficiency and performance. These include aerospace & defense, automotive, semiconductor and electronics, printing & packaging, food & beverage, chemicals and petrochemicals, pharmaceutical, healthcare, and textile
According to the International Federation of Robotics, 373,240 industrial robot units worth USD 13.8 billion were installed worldwide in 2019. The automotive industry installed 28% of robots and 24% of robots by the electronics industry. Moreover, the rising adoption of automated guided vehicles (AGV) and computer numerically controlled (CNC) machines will boost the global AC servo motors and drives market growth in the forthcoming years.
The low-cost substitute for an AC servo motor that is a brushless DC (BLDC) motor is expected to hamper the market growth during the forecast period. The configuration of a BLDC motor system is similar to the AC servo motor. It is powered by a DC source, which generates electricity in alternating current to energize each motor phase via a closed-loop controller. The BLDC motor offers high speed, low maintenance, and low cost, making it suitable for automobiles and several home appliances such as washing machines. However, the AC servo motor provides high consistency, accuracy, and proficiency, making it ideal for highly precise machine applications.
─ APAC (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, and Rest of APAC; Rest of APAC is further segmented into Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam, and Sri Lanka)
─ Europe (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe; Rest of Europe is further segmented into Belgium, Denmark, Austria, Norway, Sweden, The Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, and Romania)
─ North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico)
─ South America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Rest of South America)
─ And Rest of the World
If you have any Question or Inquiry to Purchase or Customization Report, Click Here:
The report contains a detailed valuation of major industry players operating in the AC Servomotors Market.
- It covers latest development strategies, value chain analysis, and key growth prospects accepted by crucial manufacturers of the global market.
- It studies growth-oriented micro and macro-economic indicators.
- Assessment of recent AC Servomotors market size, forecast information, and technology improvements within the industry.
- The research describes current information influencing the strategic scenario and imminent industry trends in the global AC Servomotors
- This report estimates the market size and its contribution to the parent market.
- Assessment of AC Servomotors market Factor Analysis Porters Five Forces, Supply/Value Chain, PESTEL analysis, Market Entropy, Patent/Trademark Analysis.
- 2023-2029 Latest Updated Research Report with Overview, Definition, TOC, Market Key Players Update.
- The report includes top market players updated in 2023-2029 with their latest business strategy, sales volume and revenue analysis.
Buy Now This Report At:
- How the AC Servomotors market is evolving?
- What is driving and restraining AC Servomotors dynamics?
- How will each AC Servomotors’s submarket will segment grow over the forecast period and how much sales will these submarkets account for in 2029?
- How will market shares of each of the AC Servomotors submarkets develop from 2023 to 2029?
The research includes historical data from 2019 to 2023 and forecasts until 2029, which offerings the report openly for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers looking for key industry data in simply accessible documents; It is a appreciated resource for consultants, analysts and stakeholders. Tables and graphs.
The pandemic has largely affected the manufacturing processes and supply chain. It has further created a large financial impact on the manufacturing plants highly dependent on the human workforce. Therefore, to overcome the impact, players involved in the manufacturing industries are shifting their focus on adopting smart machines and robots to reduce the dependency on workers and the production cost. For instance, in October 2020, ABB, Ltd announced the deployment of high-precision robots at testing laboratories in Singapore to reduce dependency on the workforce.
According to the International Federation of Robotics, the demand for cleaning and medical robots has increased during the COVID-19 pandemic. It further states that these robots help deliver supplies across hospitals and support doctors in performing temperature and other checks. These factors are increasing the demand for AC servo motors and drives.
Client will get one free update on the purchase of Corporate User License.
Quarterly Industry Update for 1 Year at 40% of the report cost per update.
One dedicated research analyst allocated to the client.
Fast Query resolution within 48 hours
Market Newsletter at USD 100 per month per issue.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org