Market analysts anticipate that the global AI-powered storage market will be worth US$ 16.8 billion in 2021 and US$ 21.3 billion in 2022. According to projections, the market would reach US$ 120 billion in 2032, growing at a robust CAGR of 18.9% between 2022 and 2032. Growing data volumes and the demand for effective storage architecture are both contributing to market growth.
Other significant aspects driving the market expansion in the anticipated period are the rising usage of cloud-based services and the expanding number of connected devices. Additionally, the industry is anticipated to grow in the future because to different innovations including 5G, cloud services, blockchain, and the Internet of Things, among others.
The industry’s economic growth and development are expected to be significantly aided by the ICT sector. ICT exports rose from 10.816 in 2015 to 11.536 in 2019, according to the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development. For instance, NVIDIA declared in August 2021 that it has made its hosted AI development hub, the NVIDIA Base Command Platform, available in North America. Wherever their data may be, it would provide rapid access to a robust computing infrastructure.
Request the sample copy of report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/33040
With an estimated market value of US$ 39.3 Billion and a CAGR of 18.8%, the U.S is expected to make the most significant participation to develop the market in North America during the forecast period. The growth of the market can be credited to the surging investment in the data center and increasing demand for cloud computing. Also, players in the region make a significant contribution in expanding their reach, thereby, developing the market. For instance, in June 2021, Hewlett Packard Enterprise disclosed its breakthrough HPE GreenLake cloud platform for delivering on-premises offerings for reliable and scalable cloud services.
- The global AI-Powered Storage market is estimated at US$ 16.8 Billion in 2021
- The global AI-Powered Storage market to procure US$ 120 Billion in 2032
- The global AI-Powered Storage market to expand at an 18.9% CAGR
- The Direct-attached Storage (DAS) segment to exhibit a 16.8% expansion rate
- The Hardware segment to record 16.7% CAGR in the forecast period.
- The U.S market to garner US$ 39.3 Billion, recording a CAGR of 18.8%
- The U.K market to value US$ 4.9 Billion, exhibiting an 18.8% growth rate
For In-Depth Competitive Analysis, Buy Now @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/33040
Some key players in the global AI-Powered Storage market include
- Intel Corporation
- NVIDIA Corporation
- Samsung Electronics
- Pure Storage
- Micron Technology
Recent key developments among players include:
- In November 2019, Dell, Inc, launched Dell EMC PowerOne. PowerOne is an autonomous solution built to deploy, manage, and consume IT services. It integrates with PowerSwitch Networking, PowerEdge computes, PowerMax storage, and VMware virtualization into a centralized system with an in-built intelligence engine to automate processes.
- In April 2020, Microsoft Corporation and Blackrock partnered to host the Alladin infrastructure offered by Blackrock on the Azure cloud platform. By using the Microsoft Azure cloud platform, Blackrock will provide enhanced specifics to its Aladdin platform with improved computing scales.
Request For Report Customization @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/33040
Key Segments Covered in the AI-Powered Storage Industry Survey
By Storage System
- Direct-Attached Storage
- Network-Attached Storage
- Storage Area Network
By Storage Architecture
- Hard Disk Drives (HDD)
- Solid-State Drives (SSD).
By End User
- Government Bodies
- Cloud Service Providers
- Telecom Companies
- North America
Trending Reports –
|Construction Estimating Software Market||https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/construction-estimating-software-market.asp|
|Europe Managed Learning Services Market||https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/europe-managed-learning-services-market.asp|
|Battery Management ICS Market||https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/battery-management-ics-market.asp|
|Data Historian Market||https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/data-historian-market.asp|
Persistence Market Research is a U.S.-based full-service market intelligence firm specializing in syndicated research, custom research, and consulting services. Persistence Market Research boasts market research expertise across the Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Technology and Media, Energy and Mining, Food and Beverages, Semiconductor and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation industries. The company draws from its multi-disciplinary capabilities and high-pedigree team of analysts to share data that precisely corresponds to clients’ business needs.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com