According to this study, the overall growth for demand and supply for Amphoteric Surfactants Market (browse description and TOC) is estimated to grow from USD 3.29 billion in 2017 to USD 5.4 Billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 7% during forecasted period (2019-2025).
Surfactants or surface active agents are organic compounds which enhances the properties of water-based solutions. Manufacturing of surfactants is usually from petroleum derivatives but can also be produced from natural raw materials. Surfactants contain a hydrophilic group [such as an acid anion (-CO2 or -SO3 )] and a hydrophobic group [such as alkyl chain]. Functioning of surfactants works in a way which involves breaking down the interface between water & oils or/and dirt.
Molecules of water form a cluster around the hydrophilic group whereas the molecules which are insoluble in water (such as oil or/and dirt) tend to form a cluster around hydrophobic group. Thus, they form a fundamental compound in the manufacturing of detergent. Properties such as cleaning efficiency, wetting, dispersing, foaming/defoaming, lubricity, emulsifying, and solvency of water-based solutions increases with the addition of surfactants.
Ask for a sample copy before purchase (Available discount of 35%):
Akzo Nobel, Cognis Corporation, Degussa Corporation, Harcros Chemical, Lonza Incorporated, Mclntyre Group, Stepan Company, Rhodia Incorporated, amongst others.
The study covers demand-supply analysis for regions like North America, Western Europe, Central & Eastern Europe, Central & South America, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa and major countries like the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brazil, Poland and South Korea.
This study presents the Amphoteric Surfactants production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. History breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025. The report also tracks the latest market dynamics, such as driving factors, restraining factors, and industry news like mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
Key points of Amphoteric Surfactants Market Report
- The report provides a basic overview of Amphoteric Surfactants industry including: definition, applications and manufacturing technology.
- The report explores Global and Chinese major players in Amphoteric Surfactants market. In this part, the report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2014-2019 market shares for each company.
- The report depicts the global and Chinese total Amphoteric Surfactants market including: capacity, production, production value, cost/profit, supply/demand and Chinese import/export, by statistical analysis.
- The global Amphoteric Surfactants market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
- The report then estimates 2019-2024 development trends, analyze upstream raw materials, downstream demand, and current market dynamics of Amphoteric Surfactants market.
- The report makes some important proposals for a new project of Amphoteric Surfactants Industry before evaluating its feasibility.
- Overall, the report provides an in-depth insight of 2014-2024 global and Chinese Amphoteric Surfactants market covering all important parameters.
Available discount (Exclusive new year offer Flat 35% – Use Code MIR 35) @
Key Stakeholders for the report:
The stakeholders include dissolving pulp producers, buyers, agents, traders, logistical service providers, banks and consultants. It has become a key reference tool for the marketing departments in these companies, and is also commonly used for strategic planning and by investor relations. The service helps clients to plan effectively and successfully: to identify and seize opportunities and strategize for any threats.
The overview of the report and a brief TOC is as below:
2. Study Coverage & Research Methodology
3. Manufacturing Process & Technology
4. Plants And Projects Analysis (2014-2025)
5. Demand-Supply Analysis (Historical And Forecast)
5.1. Global Demand-Supply Analysis (2014-2025)
5.2. Demand-Supply Analysis By Region/Country (2014-2025)
5.2.2. Western Europe
5.2.3. Central & Eastern Europe
5.2.5. Central & South America
5.2.6. Middle East & Africa
6. Supplier Profile
7. Market Overview
8. Macro-Economic Outlook
9. Conclusion and Strategic Recommendations
– Data sources and Research Methodology used for the market research are:
- In-depth Interview with market related players, such as:
- Primary Surveys
- Industry Association Data
- Government Document
- International Organization Document
- Related Database
- Market Research Report
- Annual Report/Presentation
- Online Source Information
Order copy of full report @
The Amphoteric Surfactants market Report delivers:
- One main report published in Aug, containing detailed supply, demand and price analyses and five-year forecasts for dissolving pulp. The reports are distributed as electronic copies in PDF and Excel.
- There is also an option of two interim forecast updates, published in June and December. These together with the main reports, these short update reports allow the key forecast data and assumptions – in particular the price forecast – to be updated every quarter. Distributed electronically via PDF and Excel. Ask for the cost of the update at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Free consultation with the analyst for 1 year from the date of purchase of the report.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and Chinese and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
For any query contact our industry experts at:
Irfan Tamboli (Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org