Australia Water Treatment Chemicals Market – Growth, Trends, And Forecast (2020 – 2024)
The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Australia Water Treatment Chemicals including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Australia Water Treatment Chemicals investments from 2020 till 2024.
The market for Australian water treatment chemicals in is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.15% during the forecast period (2019-2024).
The Australia Water Treatment Chemicals market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Companies, like Accepta, AkzoNobel NV, Albemarle Corporation, All Chemical Manufacturing & Consultancy, Aquasol Corporation, Avista Technologies Inc., BASF SE, Buckman Laboratories International Inc., BWA Water Additives (Berwind), Calix Inc., Challenge Chemicals, Chemdrex Chemicals, Coogee Chemicals, DowDuPont, Ecolab, Evoqua Water Technologies Corp., Hardman Chemicals Pty Ltd, Hydramet, Hydrochem, Ices Australia (Aqualyng), Integra Water Treatment Solution Pty Ltd, Jasol, Kemira, Lanxess Pty Ltd, Lonza, Mintech Chemical Industries Pty Ltd, Omega Chemicals, PQ Australia Pty Ltd, Redox Pty Ltd, SNF Floerger, Solenis, Suez Environment (Degremont Industry), Tandex Pty Ltd, Telford Industries, Veolia, Water Treatment Services (Aust.) Pty Ltd among others.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Increasing urbanization and economic development are increasing the demand for fresh water, consistently, thereby promoting the usage of water treatment chemicals.
– Increasing demand for water from the power and industrial sector, increasing saltwater intrusion and adverse climatic conditions spurring the demand for fresh water, and increasing regulatory drivers for reliable wastewater management are expected to drive the demand for the market, during the forecast period.
– The availability of substitute products serving as alternatives to water treatment chemicals is likely to hinder the market growth.
– Increasing production of biosolids and biogas from wastewater treatment, and shifting focus toward the usage of green chemicals are projected to act as opportunities for the market, in the future.
(Special Offer: Get flat upto 30% discount on this report)
Inquire for Discount:
Key Market Trends
Corrosion & Scale Inhibitors to Dominate the market
– Corrosion inhibitors are general purpose chemicals, applied to deal with corrosion caused in boilers. Corrosion occurs due to the reaction of oxygen with metallic parts in a boiler to form oxides. Corrosion affects the metallic part of the boiler, thereby increasing the cost of energy and maintenance. They act by forming a thin layer of barrier over the exposed parts of the boiler from the water.
– When untreated water is used in the boiler, it brings with it several soluble salts. These remain soluble in cold water. However, with the rise in temperature inside the boiler, the salts become insoluble. Carbonates and bicarbonates are formed from calcium and magnesium chemicals that are dissolved in water. This residue matter gets deposited in the boiler surface and forms a hard coating, which is known as scale. The problem with the scales is that they block efficient heat transfer, create localized heating, increase power consumption and maintenance expense, and occasional boiler failure.
– Corrosion and scale inhibitors are used mostly in boiler and cooling water treatment plants to escape from corrosion. In Australia, these corrosion and scale inhibitors are used by municipal and water authorities, commercial buildings and hospitals, etc., as well as by industrial consumers, such as oil and gas, pulp and paper, mining. These chemicals are a significant part of the energy industry, and the mining and mineral processing industries.
– The growing use of corrosion and scale inhibitors in the above-mentioned end-user industries is expected to drive the water treatment chemicals market in Australia.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
The key insights of the Water Treatment Chemicals Market report:
- The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Water Treatment Chemicals market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
- The report provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications and manufacturing technology.
- The Water Treatment Chemicals market report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2015-2020 market shares for key vendors.
- The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
- The report estimates 2020-2024 market development trends of Water Treatment Chemicals Market.
- Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand and current market dynamics is also carried out
- The report makes some important proposals for a new project of Water Treatment Chemicals Industry before evaluating its feasibility.
Finally, Water Treatment Chemicals Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request and market development rate and figure and so on. Water Treatment Chemicals industry report additionally Present new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687