Automotive shock absorbers are hydraulic devices that absorb damp shock impulses from vehicles. Increase in production of vehicles and growing vehicle parc are driving demand for automotive shock absorbers across regions. Increased use of advanced shock absorbers such as regenerative shock absorbers is boosting market growth. Demand for hydraulic shock absorbers will continue to remain high over the next ten years, with this type holding more than two-third market share through 2031.
The Automotive Shock Absorber Market’s overall revenue for 2022 was estimated to be US$14,207.0 million by Persistence Market Research. With numerous manufacturers present all over the world and the top companies controlling a sizable portion of the global shock absorber market in 2022, the demand for shock absorbers will increase. By 2032, the global market for shock absorbers is anticipated to reach US$ 24,806.5 million, expanding at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2023 to 2033.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a samples@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/15058
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global automotive industry has seen significant growth in recent times, which, in turn, has increased demand of automotive shock absorbers. Increase in number of vehicles on road and rise in demand for comfort level in vehicles are driving sales across regions.
- The market is expected to grow significantly in Asia Pacific due to expansion of the automobile industry in Japan, India, and China. India is manufacturing and exporting automotive shock absorbers and struts on a large scale.
- Many manufacturers are using an innovative approach for suspension design. For example: The Lexus ES uses Swing Valve Automotive Shock Absorbers that provide an appropriate damping force even when the slightest movement is experienced in the car’s wheels and suspension.
- Hydraulic automotive shock absorbers to remain most sought-after over the coming years.
- Use of automotive shock absorbers to remain highest in passenger vehicles across the world.
- Twin tube design automotive shock absorbers to enjoy over 80% market share by 2031-end.
- The market in the U.S. is expected to expand at close to 4% CAGR through 2031. For China, Japan, and India, expected CAGRs are 5.4%, 5.2%, and 6.5%, respectively.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, demand for automotive shock absorbers has been badly hit, with 2020 growth rate being -14.4%, and 2021 expected growth rate being -6.3%.
“Rising demand for different types of vehicles in recent years and increase in electric vehicle sales are driving factors for the automotive shock absorbers market,’’ says a Persistence Market Research analyst.
For critical insights on this market, request for customization here @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/15058
The market is moderately fragmented, and is highly dependent on automotive sales. Leading players contribute significant market share. Small regional players might make this market even more competitive over the forecast period. Many key players are using the strategy of partnerships and mergers & acquisitions for acquiring maximum market share. Some of the key players in the market are KYB Corporation, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Tenneco Inc., Hitachi Group, and SHOWA Corporation. They are expected to contribute a prominent market share as they have made significant innovative advancements over the years.
This is projected to be a fast-growing market over the forecast period due to expected increase in vehicle production and sales. However, as this is a matured market with high competition among manufacturers and suppliers, companies are expected to concentrate on research & development activities for the development of innovative automotive shock absorbers to suit the requirements of different vehicles. Demand for automotive shock absorbers is increasing in luxury vehicles due to adoption of electronically controlled adaptive damping systems in them, which gives excellent suspension control to vehicles as compared to ordinary automotive shock absorbers.
Buy Full Report Now @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/15058
More Valuable Insights
The research report analyzes demand trends of automotive shock absorbers. The global automotive shock absorbers market report is based on the COVID-19 impact, macroeconomic factors, market trends, and market background. As per Persistence Market Research’s scope, the market studied and analyzed on segments such as vehicle, design, product type, sales channel, and region. The report gives qualitative and quantitative information of automotive shock absorber companies. The report also tracks the market from both, supply side and demand side.
For additional insights on how the automotive shock absorbers market will shape up over the next decade, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Persistence Market Research – Automotive and Transportation
The Automotive and Transportation division of Persistence Market Research provides exclusive coverage and actionable insights about automotive and transportation industry encompassing automotive, aviation, shipping and marine, and railway sector. Market findings and competition intelligence of OEM, aftermarket, services and technology landscape have helped numerous industry stakeholders’ right from automakers, component manufacturers, channel partners and service providers in taking informed decisions and keeping them up-to-date with market behavior.
About us: –
Persistence Market Research is a U.S.-based full-service market intelligence firm specializing in syndicated research, custom research, and consulting services. Persistence Market Research boasts market research expertise across the Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Technology and Media, Energy and Mining, Food and Beverages, Semiconductor and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation industries. The company draws from its multi-disciplinary capabilities and high-pedigree team of analysts to share data that precisely corresponds to clients’ business needs.
Persistence market research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com
Persistence Market Research
Potsdamer Platz 10 Haus 2, 5th Floor Berlin,
Call +1 888-863-4084