Away From Home Tissue And Hygiene market has been thoroughly scrutinized and then carefully demarcated by geographic locations which are based on major economic regions and their topographical regions. Growing competition and the changing market dynamics has been highlighted. Aggressive market players are profiled with attributes of company overview, financial overview, business strategies, product portfolio and recent developments. The Market share and Market size prominent players for 2020 to 2025 are profiled in this report.
The away from home tissue and hygiene market was valued at USD 27.48 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 42.26 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 6.92% over the forecast period 2020- 2025.
The Away From Home Tissue And Hygiene market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players: Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Georgia Pacific LLC(Koch industries), SCA (Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget), Procter & Gamble, Clearwater Paper Corporation, Wausau Paper Corp., Kruger Products and Others
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Scope of the Report
Tissue paper is a type of paper handkerchief which is of lightweight and used for various purposes such as wiping hands, face, table napkin, wrapping tissue, etc. Hygiene tissue papers are mostly used for facial purpose. Facial tissues refer to a class of smooth, soft, absorbent, and disposable paper which is suitable to use on our face. Tissues and hygiene products help consumers to maintain a healthy and hygienic lifestyle in their day to day life.
Key Market Trends
Toilet Paper to Occupy the Maximum Market Demand
– Paper and cloth towels in the market are proven to be having the highest drying capacity when compared to many other alternatives, like electronic dryers. According to a study conducted by Mayo Clinic Proceedings, a prominent medical journal, on drying efficiency of several hand drying methods, the results indicated that residual water was more efficiently removed from the hands by paper towels when compared to jet air dryers and hot air dryers.
– Recent studies claim that three in 10 shoppers are considered heavy users of bathroom tissues and they shop for about 13 or more rolls every month. Toilet papers are seeing the advantage of the support of effective category segmentation and added value innovations. Prime innovations, like dermatologically tested variants, flushable variants, and the double-layered toilet papers are distinguishing the general toilet papers from the premium ones.
– In some of the countries, the value growth of the market is entirely driven by the introduction of premium and super-premium toilet papers. The differentiation of these premium and super-premium away from home tissue and hygiene products are already seen on the supermarket shelves in the form of premium packaging used to pack these products. As the biggest sub-sector of AFH market bathroom tissues are already enjoying the household penetration rates close to 100%.
Inquire for Discount:
Asia-Pacific to be the Fastest Growing Market
– In Asia- Pacific, countries, like China, Australia, Singapore, and India stood as the key source of demand for these products. The high demand from the market channels, such as hospitals & healthcare units, hospitality units, food businesses, and other businesses are driving the demand for away from home tissue and hygiene products in the region. The highest demand was recorded from environmental sanitation needs in restaurants, stores, public toilets, etc. where hygiene products are provided widely for the customers.
– Rapidly growing middle-class population in many Asia-Pacific countries and increasing disposable incomes of the population led to increased domestic travel significantly, which in turn, drives the demand for the away from home tissue and hygiene products.
– The region is also becoming one of the most famous medical tourism hubs. There are more than 0.3 million births and 0.1 million deaths every day in the regions, which leads to increased consumption of away from home tissue and hygiene products, such as wipes, paper towels, and napkins, in both domestic users and commercial users, like hospitals and healthcare industry.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Away From Home Tissue And Hygiene Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2025 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org