Global Beer Packaging Market This market research provides an analysis of the most important trends expected to impact the market outlook during the forecast period. Research classifies an emerging trend as a major factor that has the potential to significantly impact the market and contribute to its growth or decline.
The beer packaging market is expected to register a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period 2019 – 2024. Over the last few years, the beer packaging industry has been riding a wave of popularity for innovative packaging solutions, a trend which is expected to impact the market significantly.
Avail a Sample Copy before Purchase:
Scope of the Report
Beer packaging is an extremely important process in the production, transport, and sale of this beverage. The bottling of beverages can be performed into glass bottles, PET ones, and in cans.
Market competition by Top manufacturers, with production, price, revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the Top players including-
Amcor Limited, Ardagh Group SA, Crown Holdings Incorporated, Ball Corporation, Westrock Company, Tetra Laval International SA, Carlsberg Group, Allied Glass Containers Limited, Plastipak Holdings Inc., Nampack Ltd., Smurfit Kappa Group Plc.
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
Global (Germany, UK, France, Rest of Global)
Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Rest of Asia Pacific)
Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa
Glass Packaging is Expected to Hold the Largest Market Share
– Advantages like reusability and the ability to keep beer fresh for a longer period of time compared to other alternative packaging materials, the glass packaging method is estimated to hold the highest share.
– The returnable glass used for packing beer prevents light from entering the bottle and the beer from being skunked, making it a viable packaging option for companies. Moreover, glass adds an authentic look to the packaging and satisfies various consumer preferences.
– Glass has a zero rate of chemical interactions with products, which reduces the risk of spoilage. Taking into consideration the above-mentioned benefits, glass is estimated to hold the highest share over the forecast period.
– Furthermore, an amber glass beer bottle provides 99.9% protection from ultraviolet (UV) rays, and also glass is a great insulator, so it keeps beer colder much longer than any other type of single-use packaging.
Get Exclusive Discount at-
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Highest Growth Rate
– The Asia-Pacific beer packaging market is primarily driven by changing cultural trends, the expanding population, growing urbanization, and the rising popularity of beer among the younger population.
– Owing to the various investments and higher penetration of beer in different regions, this trend for beer in this region is expected to continue and grow which will boost the packaging market.
– Heineken, an Amsterdam-based company, increased its stake in United Breweries, Indias largest beer manufacturer, thereby offering high growth potential for beer packaging industry in the country.
– April 2018 – Crown Holdings Inc. completed its previously announced acquisition of Signode Industrial Group Holdings (Bermuda) Ltd., a leading global provider of transit packaging systems and solutions, from The Carlyle Group.
– September 2018 – Carlsberg had announced its new Snap Pack, which is set to reduce plastic waste globally by more than 1200 tonnes a year, the equivalent to 60 million plastic bags. The Snap Pack replaces the plastic wrapping used around Carlsbergs six packs with a pioneering technology that glues its cans together.
Furthermore, Global Beer Packaging Market following points are involved along with a detailed study of each point: –
─Manufacture Analysis — Generation of this Global Beer Packaging Industry is tested about applications, types, and regions with price analysis of players that are covered.
─Sales & Revenue Assessment — Revenue, sales are planned for this Beer Packaging market, including with various essentials along yet another facet is assessed in this section for foremost regions.
─Supply and Effectiveness — In continuation using earnings, this section studies consumption, and global Beer Packaging market. This area also sheds light on the variance between ingestion and distribution. Export and Beer Packaging significance data are provided in this part.
─Competitors — In this section, key players have been studied depending on product portfolio, their Beer Packaging market company profile, volume, price, price, and earnings.
─Investigations and Analysis — Beer Packaging market analysis aside from business, the information, and supply, contact information from manufacturers, consumers and providers can also be presented. Additionally, a feasibility study to asset and SWOT analysis for endeavors have been contained.
Buy Now This Report at
Finally, this Beer Packaging report covers the market scenario and its development prospects over the coming years. Report likewise manages the type analysis, contrasting it with the significant application, recent Beer Packaging product development and gives an outline of the potential Global market.
Irfan Tamboli (Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234