The need for flexible material storing and stacking architectures with new safety features and resource efficiency for all industries is a vital driving factor for the global bicycle accessories market. The industrial manufacturing sector has witnessed significant growth in recent years, which is estimated to persist over the coming years. As demand for bicycles surges across regions, especially e-bikes, mountain bikes, and road bikes, the need for bicycle accessories will be greater than before. There will be especially high demand for helmets, saddles, and fenders, and the customization trend will get even stronger over the coming years.
Persistence Market Research estimates that the Bicycle Accessories Market would generate US$16,161.9 million in revenue by 2022. The top 5 market players will control a sizable part of the bicycle accessories market in 2022, driving up demand for bicycle accessories. By 2033, the global market for bicycle accessories is anticipated to reach US$ 33,519.7 million, expanding at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2023 to 2033.
The global bicycle accessories market is estimated to expand at a healthy CAGR of close to 7% over the forecast period of 2021-2031.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a samples@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/23362
Key Takeaways from Global Bicycle Accessories Market Study
- Manufacturers are focusing on introducing lightweight bicycle accessories with better performance characteristics for all terrains. Such new technologies will set up growth of the market.
- Low-cost manufacturing in parts of South-East Asia and Africa, and new transport corridors, are expected to provide significant opportunities in the logistics sector, which will directly boost demand for bicycle accessories.
- European markets such as Germany, Denmark, and the Netherlands have appropriate cycling infrastructure, in addition to government laws and regulations that implement the provision of subsidies for the adoption of e-bikes.
- South Asia & Pacific is picking up in the market due to robust outlook for bicycle sales. Aggressive marketing by perspective distributors in key countries of South Asia & Pacific and MEA could further benefit players in these regions.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, bicycles were flying off the shelves in major cities, worrying distributors that they may run out of supplies amid a lack availability of workers in factories. Sales even zoomed after the easing of lockdowns in several cities across the world, and a large chunk of demand came from fitness enthusiasts shut out from their gyms hitting the empty streets.
- East Asia is projected to account for around half of the global demand for bicycle accessories.
- Accessories for road bikes will be required the most, accounting for close to 30% of overall demand.
- Specialty bike retailers and online sales will account for close to two-third of all sales of bicycle accessories.
“Growing traffic and worsening pollution & air quality are throwing special focus on the cycling culture as an environmentally-friendly mobility option. With continuous changing market conditions, companies are focusing on strengthening their distribution channels and also on online sales via own web shops and third-party online stores to synchronize with ongoing market trends,” says a Persistence Market Research analyst.
For critical insights on this market, request for customization here @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/23362
Market Landscape Continues to Remain Moderately Fragmented
The global bicycle accessories market has been identified as a significantly fragmented market, with the unorganized sector occupying a major section of the overall market. Tier-1 manufacturers account for a minimal share in the global market. Some leading players included in the report are Giant Bicycles Inc., Accell Group, Shimano Inc., and Merida Industry Co. Ltd. Manufacturers such as Campagnolo S.R.L., Hero Cycles Ltd Specialized Bicycle Accessories, and tier-3 manufacturers such as Hero and many regional manufacturers across the globe are anticipated to create a tough competitive environment on a global level.
Global Bicycle Accessories Market: Conclusion
The global bicycle accessories market will grow substantially attributing to increasing sales of bicycles and larger audience opting for e-bikes that are environmentally-friendly. Also, government regulations on environment welfare are putting pressure on manufacturers to develop their products with technological innovations. Low-cost manufacturing of parts in South-East Asia and Africa and new transport corridors are expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the bicycle accessories market.
Bicycle Accessories Market by Category
- Gloves & Warmers
- LED Lights
- Bottle Cages
- Pumps (Hand and Foot)
- Bar Ends/Grips
- Saddles & Covers
- Mud Flaps
- Specialty Bicycle Retailers
- Full-Line Sporting Goods Stores
- Department Stores & Others
- Mountain Bikes
- Electric & Others
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Pacific
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Buy Full Report Now and Get Up to 20% Discount @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/23362
Want to Know More?
Persistence Market Research has published a market research report on the global bicycle accessories market that contains global industry analysis of 2016–2020 and opportunity assessment for 2021–2031. The report provides in-depth analysis of the market through different segments, namely, product, bicycle, sales channel, and region. The report also provides supply and demand trends, along with an overview of the parent market.
For additional insights on how growth of the bicycle accessories market will unfold over the next decade, write to the analyst at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Persistence Market Research – Automotive and Transportation
The Automotive and Transportation division of Persistence Market Research provides exclusive coverage and actionable insights about automotive and transportation industry encompassing automotive, aviation, shipping and marine, and railway sector. Market findings and competition intelligence of OEM, aftermarket, services and technology landscape have helped numerous industry stakeholders’ right from automakers, component manufacturers, channel partners and service providers in taking informed decisions and keeping them up-to-date with market behavior.
For More Related Sources –
About us: –
Persistence Market Research is a U.S.-based full-service market intelligence firm specializing in syndicated research, custom research, and consulting services. Persistence Market Research boasts market research expertise across the Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Technology and Media, Energy and Mining, Food and Beverages, Semiconductor and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation industries. The company draws from its multi-disciplinary capabilities and high-pedigree team of analysts to share data that precisely corresponds to clients’ business needs.
Persistence market research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com
Persistence Market Research
Potsdamer Platz 10 Haus 2, 5th Floor Berlin,
Call +1 888-863-4084