Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) is an offering that allows customers to leverage cloud-based solutions to build, host and use their own blockchain apps, smart contracts and functions on the blockchain while the cloud-based service provider manages all the necessary tasks and activities to keep the infrastructure agile and operational. It is an interesting development in the blockchain ecosystem that is indirectly aiding the blockchain adoption across businesses. It is based on, and works similar to, the concept of Software As A Service (SaaS) model.
The Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 90.1% during the forecast period
The report provides a unique tool for evaluating the Market, highlighting opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making. This report recognizes that in this rapidly-evolving and competitive environment, up-to-date marketing information is essential to monitor performance and make critical decisions for growth and profitability. It provides information on trends and developments, and focuses on markets capacities and on the changing structure of the Blockchain as a Service (BaaS).
Request for Sample of this Report@
The study provides the exhaustive company profiles of the Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) market along with the in-depth description of players. The information for each competitor includes: Company Profile, Main Business Information, Market SWOT Analysis, Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin and Market Share.
Leading vendors in the market are included based on profile, business performance etc. Vendors mentioned as follows: Microsoft, SAP, Deloitte, Accenture, Oracle, AWS, Cognizant, Infosys, PwC, Baidu, Huawei, HPE, IBM, Capgemini, NTT Data, TCS, Mphasis, Wipro, Waves Platform, KPMG, Ey, Stratis, Consensys, L&T Infotech and others.
Based on products type, the report describes major products type share of regional market. Products mentioned as follows:
Based on Application, the report describes major application share of regional market. Application mentioned as follows:
Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
Telecom and IT
Government and Public Utilities
Aerospace and Defense
More Details on this Report:
The key insights of the Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) Market report:
- The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
- The report provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications and manufacturing technology.
- The Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) market report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2014-2019 market shares for key vendors.
- The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
- The report estimates 2019-2025 market development trends of Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) Market.
- Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand and current market dynamics is also carried out
- The report makes some important proposals for a new project of Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) Industry before evaluating its feasibility.
At last, the global Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) Market gives the readers a complete view of the market during the forecast period from 2019-2025 which will assist them in making right business choices that will lead to development the development of their company.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687