Capacitive Sensors Market – Growth, Trends And Forecast (2020 – 2024)
Capacitive sensors are contact or non-contact devices that sense the electrically charged objects that can detect the presence or absence of any kind of object despite any material (metallic or non-metallic). They can even sense the non-conductors since they can be electrically charged. I.e, any object can be detected with a capacitive sensor. They can be widely used in consumer electronics, automotive, aerospace & defense, among others.
The capacitive sensors market was valued at USD 23.8 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 32.7 billion by 2024, recording a CAGR of 5.5%, during the forecast period of 2019-2024.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Companies in the Global Capacitive Sensors Market:
Fujitsu Limited, Omron Corporation, 3M Company, Analog Devices Inc., NXP Semiconductors NV, Siemens AG, Infineon Technologies AG, Texas Instruments Inc., STMicroelectronics NV, Cypress Semiconductor Corp., Microchip Technology Inc among others.
The increase in application in the consumer electronics industry is driving the capacitive sensor market in the forecast period.
– Capacitive sensing technology is witnessing swift developments to meet the advanced user interface requirements of modern applications. The increasing preference for capacitive sensors, due to their more exceptional durability, superior sensitivity, and higher measurement accuracy than resistive or inductive sensors is one of the primary factors driving the growth of the market studied.
– The rise in automation of complex production systems has increased the demand for components capable of providing critical data related to the production process. These sensors facilitate process control in factories by detecting the presence and position of metal objects.
– The implementation of touchscreen display systems as human-machine interaction, by end users, such as consumer, industrial, automotive, and medical, is also anticipated to drive the demand for capacitive sensors. Also, the increasing factory automation of production processes is expected to spur the demand for capacitive sensors in the healthcare and automotive industries.
– However, issues related to supply shortage of indium tin oxide are estimated to challenge the growth of the market studied, during the forecast period.
Inquire for Discount:
Key Market Trends:
Automotive Industry to Account for a Significant Share
– Human-machine interface technologies have witnessed a paradigm shift, owing to the increasing information interchange between a social and various systems in cars. This has resulted in a surge in demand for capacitive sensors, as they are deployed for the implementation of human-machine interface (HMI) applications, such as indoor illumination control, navigation control, etc.
– For instance, the Japanese government has proposed an ambitious strategy to be implemented during the Tokyo 2020 Summer Games – the introduction of a self-driving vehicle force, to be used as Olympic transport.
– Also, an automated vehicle is nested with a position sensor, humidity sensor, temperature sensor, capacitive sensor, and others. These sensors are used in the infotainment system, keyless entry system, 3D gesture, and interior lighting control, etc. With the increase in global automotive penetration, the demand for these sensors including the capacitive sensor, it will increase in the forecast period.
– For Example, In the parking assistance system, these sensors can detect the presence of objects in the pathway of the reversing vehicle and can raise the alarm to warn the driver. These sensors also prevent collision with pedestrians while parking and the demand is expected to be continuing during the forecast period.
Get full access to this report at:
Influence Of The Capacitive Sensors Market Report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risk in the Capacitive Sensors market.
-Capacitive Sensors market recent innovations and major events.
-Detailed study of business strategies for growth of the Capacitive Sensors market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of Capacitive Sensors market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of Capacitive Sensors market-particular drivers, constraints and major micro markets.
-Favourable impression inside vital market latest trends striking the Capacitive Sensors market.
Finally, Capacitive Sensors Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request and market development rate and figure and so on. Capacitive Sensors industry report additionally Present new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687