The report presents an in-depth assessment of the China Packaging including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for China Packaging investments from 2020 till 2025.
Click the link to get a free Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Leading Manufactures-
Transpak, Inc., Plastipak Holdings, Inc., Amcor Limited, Guangzhou Yifeng Printing&Packaging co.,ltd, Daklapack Group, Mondi PLC, Tetra Pak International S.A, Jiangyin Aluminum Foil Packaging East Asia Co., Ltd., Wipak Group, Sealed Air Corporation
The packaging industry in China is expected to register a CAGR of 13.5% during the forecast period, 2020-2025. The growing per capita income, changing social and demographics are some of the factors that greatly influencing the Chinese packaging industry. This change has stirred a need for new packaging material, methods and formats.
– The rise of the e-commerce giants like Alibaba in the country is expected to drive the packaging market in the country over the forecast period. For instance, during the ten days of the Alibaba’s Double 11 shopping festival, Chinese consumers received nearly 1.9 billion packages.
– The rising trend towards health consciousness has enabled the packaging industry to look for innovative Food and Beverage packaging materials that have antimicrobial properties and mechanical strength that allows maintaining the freshness of the product for a longer time is expected to drive the consumption of packaged food which helps in driving the growth of packaging materials in the country.
– Similarly, the increasing need for quality water and health conscious drinking habits is expected to increase the consumption of bottled water which directly influences the packaging industry in the region. For instance, according to DCC China, the consumption of bottled water is expected to reach 49 million tons by 2020.
– An increase in the number of logistics firms fueled by the rise in online shopping boom would promote the packaging industry in the region positively. For instance, according to State Post Bureau statistics from 2017, the logistics company delivered 76,000 parcels per minute.
– However, China’s plastic waste ban poses as a restraint for the development of the packaging industry in the country.
Scope of the Report
The packaging is an activity of enclosing and protecting the products from getting damaged during transportation, distribution, storage, sale, and use. Packaging in the recent has been considered as an essential tool for sales promotion. This report segments the market by type of packing materials ( Plastic, Paper, Glass, Foam, Metal), by layers of packing (Primary, Secondary, Tertiary), end-user industry (Food and Beverages, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical, Beauty and Personal care, Industrial), and Geography.
Key Market Trends
Plastic Packaging is Expected to Show a Slow Growth Owing to Ban on Plastics
– To reduce the plastic footprint, China recently imposed a ban on plastics which would result in the countrywide prohibition in the usage of plastics that could affect the packing industry drastically.
– Industry such as e-commerce, food and beverages and logistics which rely greatly on plastics for packaging would have to look for alternatives to keep their businesses up and running. This would result in the downfall of the packing industry in the country
– However, this ban comes with an opportunity for plastic manufacturers to come up with a biodegradable packaging solution that enables them to support their business activities which could enable the packaging industry to maintain sustainable growth.
– Various initiatives by the NGOs, government, producers, retailers, recyclers, and consumers are expected to hurt the packaging industry in the country.
– For instance, in September 2017, local NGOs together with Hong Kongs leading beverage producers and bottlers along with major retailers and the waste industry to announce the formation of the Single Use Beverage Packaging Working Group (SUBPWG) aimed at Reducing single-use packaging.
– China has been home for the recycling of the plastic waste sent to its shore by the western countries which were recycled and used for its own purposes in various industries packaging being one of them.
Inquire for Discount:
Food and Beverage Industry to Hold the Largest Share
– The increase in the number of middle-class people has resulted in an increase in demand for the imported food products coupled with high purchasing power is driving the growth of the packaging industry in the region.
– According to the Department of Agriculture and Water Resources of Australia, China is constrained by its limited and degrading agricultural resources, which has raised concern on the country’s ability to meet the increasing demand for food supply from domestic production.
– Henceforth, it would be imperative for the government to look for options such as import of food items which would require a sustainable packaging that would protect the product from any damages and degradation which in turn would boost the packaging industry in the region.
– The government’s initiatives against food safety procedures and food scandals have led to the revision of the existing Food Safety Law which would promote the packaging industry in the region to look for a better option in terms of packaging materials.
– For instance, Article 1 of the revised Food Safety Law aims at securing food safety and ensure public health and life safety, while article 2 specifies the applicable parties. One of which is the production and distribution of packaging materials, containers, detergents, and disinfectants used for food and of tools and equipment used for food production and distribution.
Jan 2019 – Amcor and Danone partnered to develop a new package for its new all-natural spoonable yogurt sold in Argentina. The new PET jar supports the 100% natural positioning of Danones La Seren simas yogurt, with featured engraving, a finely finished base, and a body-wrap label.
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a China and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: China Packaging Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2014 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org