Data Center Testing market has been thoroughly scrutinized and then carefully demarcated by geographic locations which are based on major economic regions and their topographical regions. Growing competition and the changing market dynamics has been highlighted. Aggressive market players are profiled with attributes of company overview, financial overview, business strategies, product portfolio and recent developments. The Market share and Market size prominent players for 2020 to 2025 are profiled in this report.
The Data Center Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.04% during the forecast period (2019 – 2024).
The Data Center Testing market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Top Companies like EXFO Inc.(NASDAQ: EXFO), AT TOKYO Corporation., Atlassian Corporation Plc(NASDAQ: TEAM), Spirent Communications plc, Munters India Ltd, VIAVI Solutions Inc., ABM Industries Inc., Veryx Technologies., 365 Operating Company LLC, heatload.co.uk, internap corporation among others
Click the link to get a free Sample Copy of the Report:
Scope of the Report
Datacenter testing enables the user to reduce downtime, improve energy efficiency, and identify innovative, cost-saving solutions to ensure optimal facility performance. This report segments the market by Type (Solution, Service), End-User Vertical ( BFSI, Retail/E-commerce, Healthcare, Government & Defense, IT & Telecom), and Geography.
Key Market Trends
E-Commerce is Expected to Witness Significant Growth
– In August 2018, according to HP, the increasing shift to digitization is expected to change the way consumers interact with businesses, and mobile devices alone will influence USD 1.4 trillion in U.S. sales by 2021. This is indicative of the fact that there lies a lucrative opportunity for PCaaS providers to grab the market.
– The increasing initiatives by the government and the related regulatory bodies to boost the security regime are propelling the e-commerce giants for the adoption of the data centers is expected to boost the adoption of the data center testing throughout the forecast period. In August 2018, IT Ministry of India urged the e-commerce giants such as Amazon, Flipkart o set up their data centers in the country
– Although e-commerce not being completely ecological, the major emissions for e-commerce come from the heavily-powered data centers. This makes the testing of such data centers for such emissions imperative thereby contributing to the growth of the market over the forecast period.
– The increasing number of active users on the platforms of such e-commerce giants has resulted in the increased workloads on their data centers. This is propelling the players in the industry to have solutions such as data center testing to continually test the performance, in turn, enabling the players to provide a smooth and better experience to its consumer base.
Inquire for Discount:
North America is Expected to Hold a Significant Share
– The Americas contains numerous data center clusters throughout the country which in itself presents as a lucrative opportunity for the data center testing providers to tap the market. This is expected to fuel market growth over the forecast period. For instance, According to Cloudscene, there are a total of 2510 data centers as of 2018 in the United States.
– Cisco states that the total data center workloads and compute instances in the region by the end of 2021 would be 207 million. Part of the reason is the enhancement of data handling technologies, Cloud economics, including server cost, scalability, and product lifespan, along with developments in cloud security. This is expected to provide a major boost for the adoption of the solutions such as data center testing over the forecast period.
– The region being home to some major players such as Google, Microsoft amongst others are continuously investing in the expansion of its data center facilities that are expected to contribute towards the growth of the data center testing market.
– For instance, in May 2018, Google announced that it is beefing up the infrastructure it needs to run G-Suite applications, with a EURO 150m expansion of its data center in Dublins Grange Castle business park.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Data Center Testing Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687