Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.
The report titled Data Center Transformation Market has recently added by MarketIntelligenceData to get a stronger and effective business outlook. It provides an in-depth analysis of different attributes of industries such as trends, policies, and clients operating in several regions. The qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques have been used by analysts to provide accurate and applicable data to the readers, business owners and industry experts.
The data center transformation market was valued at USD 7.47 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 15.45 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 12.88% over the forecast period 2020 – 2025.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Companies operating in the Global Data Center Transformation market profiled in the report:
– IBM Corporation
– Cisco Systems, Inc.
– NetApp, Inc.
– NTT Communications
– Dell EMC (Dell Inc.)
– Microsoft Corporation
– Schneider Electric SE
– HCL Technologies Limited
– Accenture plc
– Wipro Technologies
– Hitachi Vantara Federal, Corporation
– Emerson Network Power, Inc
Key Market Trends
Data Center Consolidation Service are Expected to Grow at a Significant Rate
– Data center consolidation is the service that organizations provide which plans to reduce the size of a single center or merge one or more center in order to reduce the overall operating costs and reduce IT footprint.
– Data center consolidation services offered by vendors in the market allow enterprises to have better and efficient control of their data center assets. Consolidating physical locations, consolidating software into less hardware, etc, are the solutions provided by the vendors for the data centers.
– Increasing awareness of the data center transformation with respect to consolidating the physical locations has been evident in recent times. According to the Data Center Alliance, 62% of data centers are making consolidation efforts.
– With the increasing data center IP traffic globally, there is a need to consolidate the data centers to reduce cost and also to improve functionality, which is one of the primary reason boosting the growth of the data center transformation market.
Global Data Center Transformation Market Split by Product Type and Applications:
Market Segment by Type, covers:
Market Segment by Applications, covers:
Data Center Providers
IT and Telecom
Aerospace, Defense, and Intelligence
Regional Analysis For Data Center Transformation Market:
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Browse Full Report:
Influence of the Data Center Transformation Market Report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risk in the Data Center Transformation market.
-Data Center Transformation market recent innovations and major events.
-Detailed study of business strategies for growth of the Data Center Transformation market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of Data Center Transformation market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of Data Center Transformation market-particular drivers, constraints and major micro markets.
-Favourable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Data Center Transformation market.
Data Center Transformation Market report includes the estimation of market size for value (million USD) and volume (M Sqm). Both Top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Data Center Transformation Market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market.
Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
Purchase Report :
How we have factored the effect of Covid-19 in our report:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
MarketIntelligenceData provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketIntelligenceData provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Intelligence Data
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-20-412 512 12