The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Ferric Chloride including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Ferric Chloride investments from 2020 till 2025.
The ferric chloride market is expected to register a CAGR of more than 5% during the forecast period.
The Ferric Chloride market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Top Companies like BASF SE, Basic Chemical Industries, Chemifloc LTD, ChimiArt, SEQUENS, Feralco AB, HORIZON CHEMICALS, Kemira Oyj, MALAY-SINO CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES SDN. BHD., Misr Chemical Industries Co. SAE (Chemical Industries), Nouryon, PVS Technologies, Inc., Saf Sulphur Company, SIDRA WASSERCHEMIE GmbH, Tessenderlo Group among others
Click the link to get a free Sample Copy of the Report:
Scope of the Report
Untapped market for its application as a catalyst is expected to act as an opportunity for the market.
Key Market Trends
Increasing Applications in the Printed Circuit Board (PCB)
– Most of the electronics products use printed circuit boards (PCBs). High-quality PCB manufacturing technology has allowed the electronics products manufacturers to produce smaller and more complex products. It is considered to be the key to the present days dynamic and rapidly progressing electronic innovations.
– Ferric chloride (FeCl3) is widely used in the manufacturing of printed circuit boards for etching process. PCBs are used for making electronic circuits. The global economy is rigorously experiencing technological developments, which is further increasing the demand for PCBs.
– Adoption of PCBs in connected vehicles has also accelerated the market for PCB, as vehicles are nowadays equipped with both wire and wireless technologies, which enables vehicles to connect with smartphones easily.
– The factor hindering the growth of the PCB segment of the global ferric chloride market is the issue of copper being consumed from the printed circuit boards, causing the etchant to become saturated and less effective. Therefore, the time required for etching can sometimes double after a few PCBs.
– Over 51% of the PCBs are manufactured in China, owing to the huge incentives offered by the government to the PCB factories. China is also producing these circuit boards at a very low cost. As a result, many companies across the world are closing their operations.
– Additionally, the demand for consumer gadgets, such as smartphones, PCs, tablets, and other medical electronics products, is rapidly increasing across the world, with India and China expected to remain at the top of the market.
Inquire for Discount:
China to Dominate the Asia-Pacific Region
– With the growing economic development in the industrial sector of China, there has been an increase in the wastewater generation. The country has around 3,340 wastewater treatment plants, accounting for the second-highest sewerage capacity.
– Chinas wastewater treatment companies treated more than 100 billion metric ton of waste water through past few years.
– The Chinese government introduced the water and soil pollution prevention and control work plans and increased the penalties for violation of the norms.
– After the declaration of the 13th Five Year Plan, the Chinese government initiated the Water Pollution Prevention and Control action plan, which primarily focuses on preventing industries from causing water contamination. This, in turn, has created a demand for ferric chloride in the country.
– Additionally, China is the major manufacturer of printed circuit boards in the world. There are a large number of medium and low-order, single-, double-, or multi-layer PCB products with undefined market demand in mainland China.
– According to the industry estimates, there are more than 2,500 PCB manufacturers in the global market, with mainland China itself accounting for more than 1,200 PCB manufacturers in the world.
– Therefore, considering the aforementioned factors, the market for ferric chloride is expected to witness a high demand in the country during the forecast period.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Ferric Chloride Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2014 to 2019 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687