Glass Fiber market has been thoroughly scrutinized and then carefully demarcated by geographic locations which are based on major economic regions and their topographical regions. Growing competition and the changing market dynamics has been highlighted. Aggressive market players are profiled with attributes of company overview, financial overview, business strategies, product portfolio and recent developments. The Market share and Market size prominent players for 2020 to 2025 are profiled in this report.
The market for glass fiber is expected to witness a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period.
The Glass Fiber market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players: Jushi Group Corporation, Owens Corning, Saint-Gobain Vetrotex, Johns Manville and Nippon Electric Glass Co. Ltd. and Others
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Scope of the Report
Asia-Pacific dominated the glass fiber market across the world and is likely to dominate the market during the forecast period..
Key Market Trends
Construction industry to increase the demand for glass fiber.
– Glass fiber is used as Eco-friendly construction Material in the form of Glass-Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GRC). The GRC impart buildings with a solid appearance without causing weight and environmental distresses.
– Glass-Fiber Reinforced Concrete weighs 80% less than the precast concrete. Moreover, the manufacturing process doesnt compromise on durability factor.
– Using glass fiber in the cement mix, reinforces the material with corrosion proof sturdy fibers which makes GRC long lasting for any construction requirement. Owing to the lightweight nature of GRC the construction of walls, foundations, panels and cladding becomes much easier and quicker.
– Glass fiber can also be used in the construction as an Alkali resistant, as construction fiber for plaster, crack prevention, industrial flooring etc.
– Thus, from the aforementioned factors the demand for glass fiber in construction industry is expected to increase during the forecast period.
Inquire for Discount:
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the market for glass fiber during the forecast period.
– The Asia-Pacific construction sector is the largest in the world and is increasing at a healthy rate, owing to the rising population, increase in middle-class income and urbanization.
– Thus, the growing construction industry, especially the commercial building sector, is increasing the demand for glass fiber and is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
– China’s construction industry is on the rise. Real estate investment, which includes investments in the residential and commercial sector and office spaces increased rapidly. The robust investment in the property sector was supported by steady housing prices and an increase in property construction.
– China is carrying out as well as planning construction projects in more than 60 countries, along various roads and shipping lanes. Known as the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI), the Chinese Marshall Plan to connect Asia, Africa, and Europe will significantly increase the demand for construction chemicals, in the country.
– This Belt Initiative is expected to cost more than USD one trillion, with China already investing more than USD 210 billion, the majority of it in Asia.
– Overall, continuous investments in the infrastructure sector are going to largely boost the consumption of glass fiber, in the Asia-Pacific region.
– Hence, owing to the aforementioned reasons, Asia-Pacific is likely to dominate the market during the forecast period.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Glass Fiber Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2025 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com