The report “ Global Mobile Phone Market, By Operating System (Symbian, Blackberry, Windows, iPhone OS, Android, Linux, Web OS, and Others), By Device Type (Consumer phones, and Business phones), By Input (Touch screen, Keyboard, and Keypad) and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030″ Global mobile phone market accounted for US$ 800.3 billion in 2018 with a CAGR of 2.90%. Mobile phones are the most demanded electronic devices today owing to a change in the lifestyle of people, where owning a smartphone is not just a necessity but a norm. Rising disposable income increases the probability of consumer spending on media, entertainment, and networking and mobile communication, leading to higher potential sales of consumer electronics such as mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and gaming consoles.
Download sample Copy of This Report @ https://prophecymarketinsights.com/market_insight/Insight/request-sample/4023
- In September 2019 – Amid the slumping Samsung’s flagship phone sales, the company is looking for foldable to be its next big growth engine. The company after announcing Galaxy Fold is reportedly working on a second foldable device that folds down into a compact-sized square.
- In September 2019 – Xiaomi, launched another 5G handset, Mi 9 5G in China. The new 5G handset features three cameras on the rear panel and single sensor on the front and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus SoC.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global mobile phone market accounted for US$ 800.3 billion in 2018 and is projected to register a moderate CAGR of 2.90% over the forecast period. The market report has been segmented based on the operating system, device type, input, and region.
- By operating system, android and iPhone OS are anticipated to register high CAGR during the forecast period.
- By device type, consumer phones always have seen dominant in the market and projected to register a high CAGR during the forecast period.
- By input, touchscreen segment is going to dominate the market as earlier, and also it has seen to expand in the future market.
- By region, Asia-Pacific is projected to lead the global Mobile Phone market and is expected to remain dominant during the forecast period, due to increasing consumer spending across regions has driven the sales of mobile phone markers.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “ Global Mobile Phone Market,” By Operating System (Symbian, Blackberry, Windows, iPhone OS, Android, Linux, Web OS, and Others), By Device Type (Consumer phones, and Business phones), By Input (Touch screen, Keyboard, and Keypad) and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
The prominent player operating in the global mobile phone market includes Samsung, Huawei, Apple, Xiaomi, Vivo Communication Technology Co. Ltd., Guangdong OPPO Mobile Telecommunications Corp., Ltd, Nokia Corporation, AsusTek Computer Inc., Sony Corporation, and Motorola, Inc.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Prophecy Market Insights