The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Global Hazardous Location Motor Starters including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Global Hazardous Location Motor Starters investments from 2020 till 2025.
The hazardous location motor starters market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.25% over the forecast period (2020-2025). Major offshore oil & gas developments, new oil discoveries coupled with growing focus towards deepwater drilling activities and rising expenditures in the water & wastewater industry are the major opportunities for the market to grow in the future.
– Due to technological advancements, the need for integrated servo and brushless explosion-proof motors has increased owing to the growing robotic and automation technologies in industries. Majority of these robotics and automation activities are carried out in potentially explosive atmospheres, which are driving the market.
– Growing demand for instruments used for protection against thermal overload is driving the market as Instantaneous over-current is usually the result of fault conditions. Bimetallic overload relay and time overcurrent relay are the motor protection relay which are used in high voltage area and provide various features such as short circuit protection, locked rotor protection, etc.
– The major restraints faced by the market are related to the manufacturing of starters as they cant withstand the most unlikely of weather conditions and corrosive environments, which gives a challenge to the market.
Click the link to get a free Sample Copy of the Report:
Scope of the Report
The hazardous location motor starters market is growing due to technological advancements in the industry, which have led to growth in the manufacturing of explosion proof motor starters. They are used in hazardous locations where the concentration of flammable gas vapors and dust is high, with applications such as coal preparation plants, oil refineries, and chemical storages.
Top Leading Manufactures-
Eaton Corporation, Emerson Industrial Automation, WEG Industries, Rockwell Automation, R. Stahl, Inc., Heatrex, Inc, Schneider Electric, Siemens, ABB Group, GE Industrial Solutions (ABB Group)
Key Market Trends
Explosion Proof Motor in Coal Production to Drive the Market Growth
– Growing dependency on coal production is triggering the growth of several coal plants in the world, which are driving the market. Eliminating the presence of potential sources of ignition, and providing appropriate equipment, all machinery and electrical equipment inside the enclosed coal storage area or structure are approved for use in hazardous locations are provided with spark-proof motors or explosion proof motors which is being assigned a temperature code (T code).
– Flame proof motors which is a part of explosion proof motors are designed for operation in coal mines endangered by the explosion of the methane and coal dust in the spaces (zones one and two) where explosive mixtures of combustible gases and steams of liquid with air occurs.
– Dust ignition proof motor is designed to exclude hazardous materials and prevent dust explosions. ABB offers a wide range of dust ignition proof motors and with Ex t motors, any explosion transmission of dust is prevented in the coal preparation.
– The explosion-proof enclosure used in U.S. coal mines complies with the applicable design requirements of 30 CFR 18, subpart B. It is able to contain internal explosions of methane-air mixtures without undergoing damage or excessive distortion of its walls or covers, without causing an ignition of a surrounding methane-air mixture.
Inquire for Discount:
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Fastest Growth in Future
– The Asia-Pacific motor starters market is expected to observe a substantial growth in the near future, determined by the discovery of new oil & gas reserves in this region.
– A large amount of mergers & acquisitions in the region have led to an enormous amount of drilling and exploration activities in hazardous locations. This has further boosted the demand for motors and motor starters market in this region.
– Asia-Pacific is likely to emerge as a demand center for soft starters, which is use in the motor for protection and due to the increase in industrialization in the regions emerging economies, such as India and China, there will be high growth of the motor starter in various applications.
– India has one of the worlds largest refinery complexes in Jamnagar, owned by Reliance group, which is growing the market by the need for safety and explosion-proof motors.
– February 2019 – Danfoss company demonstrated how its VLT Automation Drive can be used to perform condition monitoring using technologies such as external vibration sensors and load-envelope monitoring. These functions convert the drive into an intelligent sensor that detects problems at an early stage and identifies them before they cause downtime.
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a Global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Global Hazardous Location Motor Starters Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2014 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org