Global High Performance Alloys Market – Growth, Trends, And Forecast (2020 – 2023)
The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Global High Performance Alloys including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Global High Performance Alloys investments from 2020 till 2023.
The Global High Performance Alloys market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Companies, like Alcoa Corporation, Allegheny Technologies Incorporated, Aperam SA., Carpenter Technology Corporation, Cogne Acciai Speciali SpA, Haynes International Inc., High Performance Alloys Inc., Hitachi Metals Ltd, Kennametal Inc., Materion Corporation, Outokumpu, Precision Castparts Corporation, Rolled Alloys Inc., Sandvik AB, Sanyo Special Steel Co. Ltd, SIJ – Slovenian Steel Group, Smiths High Performance, Thyssenkrupp AG, TimkenSteel, VDM Metals, Villares Metals SA, Voestalpine AG, VSMPO-AVISMA Corporation, Wall Colmonoy among others.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Increasing Demand from the Aerospace & Defense Industry
The aerospace industry is the largest end-user segment for high-performance alloys, which is nearly half of the total global demand. The military aerospace industry consumes the largest part of the important strategic materials that are used in commercial aerospace (the fastest growing segment). Inconel 718 (Nickel-based) superalloy is the most widely used high-performance alloy (used extensively in aerospace applications). Nickel-based superalloys currently constitutes over 50% of the weight of advanced amount of high-performance alloys. In addition, high performance alloys represents the most aircraft engines. The consumption of high-performance alloys has increased not only in aerospace but also in defense verticals. Since the trend gaining momentum in the global scenario is increasing the investments in the defense sector, this trend is expected to continue for the next 10 years.
(Special Offer: Get flat upto 20% discount on this report)
Inquire for Discount:
Key Market Trends
Oil & Gas End-user Segment to Drive the Market Growth
The oil & gas industry represents one of the major end-user industries for the high-performance alloys market, with a significant market share. The share of total oil & gas production from offshore areas has augmented prominently from the recent years, and the rapid growth of ultra-deep water production is anticipated in the future. Lately, the oil & gas production is more challenging as the site conditions have become increasingly severe, for example, higher temperatures, higher pressures, and sour fields (high H2S content) with high CO2 levels. All these challenges require advanced technologies, improved equipment, and high-performance alloy materials in order to ensure the smooth and safe production of oil & gas. This created a huge opportunity for the Corrosion Resistant Alloys (CRAs) to penetrate the market, as they are better suited to meet the increasing requirements in exploration and production. Thus, the demand for special alloy steels, stainless steels, and overall high performance alloys for upstream oil & gas applications has grown substantially, which is projected to continue.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
The key insights of the High Performance Alloys Market report:
- The report provides key statistics on the market status of the High Performance Alloys market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
- The report provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications and manufacturing technology.
- The High Performance Alloys market report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2015-2020 market shares for key vendors.
- The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
- The report estimates 2020-2023 market development trends of High Performance Alloys Market.
- Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand and current market dynamics is also carried out
- The report makes some important proposals for a new project of High Performance Alloys Industry before evaluating its feasibility.
Finally, High Performance Alloys Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request and market development rate and figure and so on. High Performance Alloys industry report additionally Present new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687