The qualitative report published by market insights reports research on the “Medical Telepresence Robot Market and offers an in-depth examination of the current trends, latest expansions, conditions, market size, various drivers, limitations, and key players along with their profile details. The Medical Telepresence Robot market report offers the historical data for 2017 to 2022 and also makes available the forecast data from the year 2023 to 2029 which is based on revenue. With the help of all this information research report helps the Market contributors to expand their market positions. With the benefit of all these explanations, this market research report recommends a business strategy for present market participants to strengthen their role in the market. This report analyzes the impact of the Covid 19 pandemic on the Medical Telepresence Robot Market from a Global and Regional perspective.
The Global Medical Telepresence Robot Market was valued at USD 129.8 million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 312.6 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 18.6% from 2023 to 2029.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 25% discount on this report)
Click Here to Download Free Sample Copy:
Top Key Players are covered in the Medical Telepresence Robot Market Report:
InTouch Health, Medi’Pep, OhmniLabs, Inc, Inbot Technology Ltd., Double Robotics, Xaxxon Technologies, VGo Communications, Xandex (formerly Revolve Robotics), AMY Robotics, Camanio Care (formerly Giraff Technologies), Suitable Technologies, Endurance, Man
Major Market Developments
- In January 2018, Suitable Technologies (US), a creator of the industry-leading Beam family of telepresence robots, introduced BeamPro 2. The robot offers advanced features that enhance communication within organizations.
- In April 2018, InTouch Technologies (US) entered into a definitive agreement to acquire REACH Health (US), a telemedicine software company. This further solidifies the leading position of InTouch Health as a telehealth partner of choice for hospitals and health systems.
- In February 2016, Amy Robotics partnered with a distributor Damras Group (South Africa) to expand its reach in South Africa.
The region-wise coverage of the market is mentioned in the report, mainly focusing on the regions:
North America (NA) – US, Canada, and Mexico
Europe (EU) – UK, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, Spain & Rest of Europe
Asia-Pacific (APAC) – China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia & Rest of APAC
Latin America (LA) – Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile & Rest of Latin America
The Middle East and Africa (MEA) – Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to retain its leading position over the forecast duration. Factors such as the advanced adoption of artificial intelligence and robotics in the healthcare sector and the growing number of key players in the region are propelling the market growth. Additionally, the upsurge in disposable income and the increased geriatric population are expected to back the demand for medical telepresence robots attributed to the market’s growth in North America. For instance, as per Population Reference Bureau, Americans ages 65 and older are estimated to be approximately twofold from 52 million in 2018 to 95 million by 2060. The APAC regions are assessed to show rapid growth in the market, respectively, owing to the increasing unmet medical requirements, large population base, and growing government initiatives toward robotics and artificial intelligence. These factors combined with others are estimated to augment the market growth APAC region for the coming years. The Latin America and Middle East & Africa market are estimated to account for slower market revenue shares than other regions and smaller growth rates due to shortage, high maintenance, and service expenditure.
Market Segment Analysis:
The Medical Telepresence Robot Market Report provides a preliminary review of the industry, definitions, classifications, and enterprise chain shape. Market analysis is furnished for the worldwide markets which include improvement tendencies, hostile view evaluation, and key regions development. Development policies and plans are discussed, and manufacturing strategies and fee systems are also analyzed.
Medical Telepresence Robot Market Segmentation by Types:
Medical Telepresence Robot Market Segmentation by Applications:
For The Full Report Click here:
Significant Features and Key Highlights of the Medical Telepresence Robot Market Reports:
– Detailed overview of The Medical Telepresence Robot market.
– Changing market dynamics of the industry.
– In-depth market breakdown by Type, Application, etc.
– Historic, existing, and predictable market size in terms of extent and worth.
– Recent manufacturing trends and developments.
– Competitive landscape of The Medical Telepresence Robot market.
– Approaches to significant performers and product help.
– Prospective and niche sectors/regions exhibiting promising growth.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 20% discount on this report)
Buy now Link:
Detailed TOC of Medical Telepresence Robot Market Research Report 2023 – 2029
Chapter 1 Medical Telepresence Robot Market Overview
Chapter 2 Global Economic Impact on Industry
Chapter 3 Global Market Competition by Manufacturers and, Market data
Chapter 4 Global Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Regions
Chapter 5 Global Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type and Region
Chapter 6 Global Market Analysis by Application
Chapter 7 Manufacturing Cost and, Gross profit Analysis
Chapter 8 Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy, and Downstream Buyers
Chapter 9 Marketing Strategy and, Status Analysis, Distributors/Traders
Chapter 10 Market Driving Effect Factors Analysis
Chapter 11 Global Medical Telepresence Robot Market Trends and, Forecast
Chapter 12 Research Methodology
COVID-19 and Russia-Ukraine War Influence Analysis
The readers in the section will recognize how the Medical Telepresence Robot market scenario changed across the globe during the pandemic, post-pandemic, and Russia-Ukraine War. The study is done keeping in view the changes in aspects such as demand, consumption, transference, consumer behavior, supply chain management, export and import, and production. The industry experts have also highlighted the key factors that will help create opportunities for players and stabilize the overall industry in the years to come. These factors negatively affected the market during the war.”
The Medical Telepresence Robot Market report gives answers to the following:
- What guidelines are followed by key performers to contest this Covid-19 condition?
- What are the important matters drivers, opportunities, challenges, and dangers of the market?
- will face surviving?
- Which are the essential market players in the Medical Telepresence Robot industry?
- What is the forecast compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of the global market for the duration of the forecast period (2023-2029)?
- What could be the anticipated value of the Medical Telepresence Robot marketplace during the forecast period?
The Medical Telepresence Robot Market Report may well be modified to meet your detailed business essentials. Because we understand what our clients want, we provide up to 20% customization for any of our market intelligence data reports at no added cost to all of our Users.
Thanks for reading this article…!! you can also customize this report to get select chapters or region-wise coverage with regions such as Asia, North America, and Europe.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
Mail to: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org