The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Mexico Packaging including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Mexico Packaging investments from 2020 till 2025.
Click the link to get a free Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Leading Manufactures-
Amcor PLC, Mondi PLC, Wipak Group, Sit Group SpA, Phoenix Closures Inc., Glenroy Inc., Fres-co System USA Inc., JL Packaging Corporation, Belmark Inc., Printpack Inc., Constantia Flexibles Group, Innovia Films Mexico S.A. de C.V..
An enhanced and upgraded economic performance in the region, compounded by a progressively sophisticated consumer and a greater purchasing power, has molded the way of the packaging market in Mexico. The outcome is the appearance or emergence of higher quality packaging, offering convenience and graphic appeal. More than 75% of all finished products in Mexico need packaging, of these, 90% are in the food and drinks category. Confirming Mexicos significance to the Mexico industry, its paper packaging segment has seen robust M&A activity as well as investment in new dimensions. This growth and expansion have not yet kept speed with demand, as a substantial amount of its apparent consumption is achieved and satisfied with imports.
– In addition to a developing middle class, improving conditions among poorer customers have fuelled robust expansion in packaging volumes, creating a key opportunity for packaging firms. The industry offers an extensive and diverse range of opportunities where beverages, food processing, personal care, and pharmaceutics are the main sectors.
– The foremost market driver has been the demand for an elongated shelf life of products and varying and changing the lifestyle of people. Additionally, the shelf life can be augmented by protecting products from potential deteriorating agents, such as oxygen, microbes, and moisture. To defend and guard the products, businesses need a cost-effective packaging solution, and at the same period, provide adequate protection to the product.
– Packaging has longer and superior barrier abilities and can effectually defend the product from moisture and oxygen. Though, concerns about the environment and recycling are anticipated to restrict and limit the market growth.
Scope of the Report
The Packaging market typically comprises of gas analyses equipment providers who use either Tuneable diode laser spectroscopy, Raman spectroscopy, cavity ring-down spectroscopy, or quantum cascade laser spectroscopy to calculate the ppm or ppb composition of the air to estimate the presence of any gas in the atmosphere using lasers..
Key Market Trends
Increasing Industrial Demand for Down Gauging to Drive the Market
– Packaging has been preferred in many instances, owing to its low usage of resources and energy, as compared to alternative forms of packaging methods. It provides significant performance advantages over rigid packagings, such as significant reductions in packaging costs, materials used, and transportation costs. Flexible packaging for commodity goods and services requires large volumes of raw materials, despite the low-profit-margin for product polymer manufacturers, as there are a plethora of raw material suppliers in the industry to cater to this demand.
– The price of plastic feedstocks is subject to the variability of the Mexico hydrocarbon market, which determines the price and the costs incurred by plastic polymer manufacturers. To counter this, packaging manufacturers have searched for alternatives, to provide a much better solution, which has a reduced impact on the environment, and which is expected to produce higher efficiency.
– Down gauging refers to reducing the amount of material in a product, while still maintaining, or even improving the properties of the material. Improved plastics have been recognized to offer tremendous down gauging opportunities in packaging. A gram or two saved in the weight of a package has been identified to have an enormous impact on the environment, and the energy efficiency obtained when considering millions of individual packages produced annually.
Inquire for Discount:
Food & Beverage End-user Segment to Have the Largest Market Share
– The steady decline in poverty rates, coupled with a growing middle-class population, has led to the growth of the food industry in Mexico. Packaged food products have recorded high growth, owing to the growing need for convenience and on-the-go lifestyle of the local populace.
– Packaging companies around the world are manufacturing packages that help achieve these objectives so that food manufacturer can safely transport and sell their products to end customers. Mexico is witnessing the fastest growth for retail packaging in the food sector, after Brazil, in Latin America.
– Owing to the slump in soft drink consumption in North America and Europe, Mexico is seen as a potential market. Though carbonated soft drinks sales are declining, due to growing conscientious population, high growth is witnessed in the RTD drinks, energy drinks, and fruit juices.
– From morning juice to rejuvenating drinks, consumers currently are spending more on products that are safe to consume to keep them refreshed. On the other hand, the consumption of alcoholic drinks in this country is on the rise, due to low taxes, unregulated marketing, and flexible government policies.
– This country has one of the highest per capita consumers of alcohol and there is a surge in the demand for packaging. The packaging for alcohol has increased the portability in the supply chain, allowing consumers to consume at their comfort.
– February 2018 – Switzerland based Amcor Flexibles Kreuzlingen AG filed a patent application for flexible multilayer packaging film with ultra-high barrier properties.
– January 2018 – Mondi Group has partnered with its customer Royal Vaassen Flexible Packaging, a Mexico specialist in packaging for food and drink. Using Mondi Speciality Kraft Papers Advantage MG Coating, Royal Vaassen is expected to supply market leaders within the food industry, with solutions for spiral-tube packaging like pack and display chips
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a Mexico and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Mexico Packaging Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2014 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org