The relatively new technology for integrating magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) with radiation therapy is becoming increasingly prevalent, with revenues from the MRI-guided radiation therapy systems market exceeding US$ 220 Mn in 2019, according to a recent study by Fact.MR. This remarkable growth potential of the MRI-guided radiation therapy systems market can be attributed to burgeoning adoption of innovative technologies in the cancer diagnosis & treatment, alongside growing focus on patient-centric care.
Top Companies in the Global MRI-guided Radiation Therapy Systems Market Elekta AB, Viewray Technologies And others.
The report begins by introducing the global MRI-guided Radiation Therapy Systems market. The products and services offered in the MRI-guided Radiation Therapy Systems market are evaluated in-depth. To study the growth trajectory of the MRI-guided Radiation Therapy Systems market, the report studies the development trends it has exhibited in the last couple of years.
Click the link to Get a Free Sample Copy of the Report:
What are the Key Growth Drivers of MRI-Guided Radiation Therapy Systems Market?
- MRI-guided radiation therapy systems are becoming an integral part of cancer treatment, in light of their relatively greater benefits over linear accelerators (Linac). Leading market players are participating in conferences, exhibitions, and trade shows, to better position their products, and boost profitable sales.
- Favorable reimbursement policies pertaining to cancer care that facilitate patients with better access to highly efficient radiation therapy systems, continue to drive adoption of the MRI-guided radiation therapy systems among hospitals and radiotherapy centers.
- Growing adoption of next-generation technologies is leading to product developments with advanced features, such as real-time monitoring, which offer enhanced efficiency and precision, while reducing the margin of error in cancer treatment.
- Increasing capital expenditure on healthcare infrastructure, and advanced medical devices in developing countries, is laying the groundwork for manufacturers in the MRI-guided radiation therapy systems market.
- Rising prevalence of cancer, and awareness about the availability of advanced treatment procedures, are expected to pave lucrative avenues of growth for MRI-guided radiation therapy system market players.
Order a copy of Global MRI-guided Radiation Therapy Systems Market Report 2019 @:
The report includes information obtained from MRI-guided Radiation Therapy Systems industrial sources such as financial records of the leading companies operating in the global MRI-guided Radiation Therapy Systems market, present market trends, historical statistics, and insights from industry experts. Using reliable and precise analytical tools such as SWOT analysis, the MRI-guided Radiation Therapy Systems report studies the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies. To measure the market size, the report has profiled key players of the industry.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687