Multi-Layer Ceramic Capacitor (MLCC) market has been thoroughly scrutinized and then carefully demarcated by geographic locations which are based on major economic regions and their topographical regions. Growing competition and the changing market dynamics has been highlighted. Aggressive market players are profiled with attributes of company overview, financial overview, business strategies, product portfolio and recent developments. The Market share and Market size prominent players for 2020 to 2025 are profiled in this report.
Multi-Layer Ceramic Capacitor (MLCC) Market was valued at USD 9.93 billion in revenue and volume at 3.94 trillion Units in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 15.75 billion in revenue and volume at 5.13 trillion by 2025, with registering a CAGR of 9.67% during the forecast period (2020- 2025)
The Multi-Layer Ceramic Capacitor (MLCC) market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Top Companies like TDK Corporation Co., Ltd.,Yageo Corporation,Taiyo Yuden Co., Ltd.,Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co., Ltd. Co., Ltd.,Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Kyocera Corporation, Walsin Technology Corporation, KEMET Corporation, Vishay Intertechnology, Inc., Eyang Holdings Group Co., Ltd., API Technologies_, Knowles Capacitors, Wrth Elektronik Group_among others
Click the link to get a free Sample Copy of the Report:
Scope of the Report
The MLCC (Multilayer ceramic capacitors) possess unique characteristics like flexibility in size or shape, low cost, ability to withstand high voltages and are considered to most reliable. These are the capacitor of choice for applications where small-value capacitances are needed.
Key Market Trends
Automotive Segment to Hold the Largest Market Share
– The increasing technological advancements in the automotive sector are impacting the MLCC market. Most of the vendors in the market studied are increasing their investment in the automotive sector.
– The rising adoption of electric vehicles (EV) and autonomous vehicle technology, government regulations for mandatory (Advanced Driver Assistant System) ADAS systems, and rising adoption of smart technologies for automotive manufacturing are some of the major factors driving the demand for MLCC in the automotive industry.
– Currently, the introduction of MEMS associated with ADAS, the emergence of connected vehicles, and the technological advancements of infotainment and IoT equipment are leading to an increase in electronic control unit contents in automobiles.
– For instance, the required number of automotive MLCCs increased from 3,000 units in 2012 to 8,000 units in 2018. However, the rising commercialization of autonomous and electric vehicles is expected to be a strong driver for the increasing demand for MLCC. Battery EVs (BEV) require much more MLCCs than internal combustion cars. They are expected to require around 30,000 MLCCs. Also, Japan-based TDK corporation reports that, for 2018, MLCC for automobiles accounted for 40-45% of the product
Inquire for Discount:
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Fastest Market Growth
– Asia-Pacific is the fastest-growing market of the multi-layer ceramic capacitor, due to the rapid growth in the application of MLCC based electronic component and renewable energy products across the automotive sector across the region.
– China is one of the leading manufacturers of multi-layer ceramic capacitor, with a strong presence of local companies. Moreover, Chinese MLCC manufacturers have been rapidly increasing for the past few years, while focusing on the supply of consumer electronic products.
– Furthermore, with the arrival of Industry 4.0, China is expected to see a massive growth in the automation and industry sector, owing to schemes like “Made in China 2025”.
– The growing government regulations in favor of the electric vehicles market, globally, are also fueling the demand for multi-layer ceramic capacitors in India. For instance, the NITI Aayog action plan for Clean Transportation, which was released in 2018, has already recommended eliminating all permit requirements for EVs, in order to encourage electric mobility.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Multi-Layer Ceramic Capacitor (MLCC) Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687