Oil and Gas Water Treatment Chemicals market has been thoroughly scrutinized and then carefully demarcated by geographic locations which are based on major economic regions and their topographical regions. Growing competition and the changing market dynamics has been highlighted. Aggressive market players are profiled with attributes of company overview, financial overview, business strategies, product portfolio and recent developments. The Market share and Market size prominent players for 2020 to 2025 are profiled in this report.
The market for oil and gas water treatment chemicals is expected to register a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period.
The Oil and Gas Water Treatment Chemicals market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players: Avista Technologies Inc., Chemtex Ltd, DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Veolia Water Technologies, and Kurita Water Industries Ltd, among others. and Others
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Scope of the Report
Availability of technological alternatives for water treatment is likely to act as restraint to the market studied. Shifting focus toward the usage of green chemicals is likely to provide opportunities for market growth in the future.
Key Market Trends
Scale and Corrosion Inhibitors to Dominate the Market
– Corrosion inhibitors, when added in small amounts to the corrosive medium, reduce its corrosiveness in considerable measures.
– These products are extremely efficient even with very low dosage and sufficiently inert to avoid altering the physico-chemical properties of oil.
– Hence, in the oil and gas industry, they are used in reinjection wells, gas plants, transportation lines, barges, etc., as their usage reduces costs and extends the working life of capital assets, such as process equipment, pipelines, and storage tanks.
– Scale inhibitors are added during the secondary recovery of oil. These chemicals improve oil and gas flow, by preventing scaling without causing any change in the crude oil characteristic.
– The usage of scale inhibitors in the oil and gas industry helps the systems maintain scale-free surfaces in pipe walls, heat exchangers, and valves.
– The oil and gas industry is one of the largest users of scale inhibitors with the majority of demand coming from Middle East & Africa.
– The oil and gas sector of India is also witnessing significant growth, and hence, scale and corrosion inhibitors are likely to dominate the market.
Inquire for Discount:
North America to Witness the Highest Growth Rate
– North America dominated the global water treatment chemicals market share. This can be attributed to the presence of a large number of mining, oil and gas, and power generation activities in the United States.
– The United States was the single largest producer and consumer of natural gas, and particularly shale gas, accounting for a large chunk of global capacity.
– Adopting the new technologies and chemicals, the major producers of shale gas are increasing the production output from their existing fields as well. Some of the newly developed technologies are artificial lift systems and enhanced oil recovery.
– As per the forecast of EIA, the production of Shale Gas in the United States is projected to be 23,212 billion cubic feet by 2020, registering a CAGR of 10.24%, over the period of 2018-2020, which, in turn, will lead to the increasing demand for water, for operations.
– The significant growth in shale gas exploration and production, along with the recovery in the mining outputs, in the country, is expected to support the consumption of industrial water treatment chemicals at a steady rate during the forecast period.
– Canada has a large reserve of oil sands and with the steady higher prices of crude oil in the market, the production of crude from oil sands has become viable. This is also expected to drive the market of oil & gas water treatment chemicals in the region.
– Hence, owing to the aforementioned reasons, North America is likely to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Oil and Gas Water Treatment Chemicals Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2025 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org