Global Outdoor LED Lighting Market This market research provides an analysis of the most important trends expected to impact the market outlook during the forecast period. Research classifies an emerging trend as a major factor that has the potential to significantly impact the market and contribute to its growth or decline.
The outdoor LED lighting market is expected to register a CAGR of over 14.0% during the forecast period (2020 – 2025). The LED technology has captured the imagination of the lighting industry by offering small and efficient lighting solutions to a diverse set of consumers with power saving and enhanced efficiency.
– LED is energy-efficient and provides better illuminating experience than incandescent lights. Also, the awareness about conserving energy among the consumers is driving the adoption of LED for outdoor applications.
– The maintenance cost of the LED lightings is significantly lower than the incandescent lights. Hence, in countries like China and India, the government is encouraging LED adoption for roadways and highway applications to save energy as well as the maintenance cost.
– Additionally, demand for smart controls in street lighting systems is boosting the growth of outdoor LED lighting market. On the other hand, the high initial investment for adopting LED lightings is restricting the adoption to an extent.
Avail a Sample Copy before Purchase:
Scope of the Report
The energy-efficient and cheaper solution by LED lightings increased applications across the industries. The scope of our study for the outdoor LED Lighting market is limited to Hardware product types and their wide area of end-user applications.
Market competition by Top manufacturers, with production, price, revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the Top players including-
Signify N.V., Cooper Industries Ltd., General Electric Company, Osram Licht AG, Cree, Inc, Hubbell Incorporated, Astute Lighting Ltd., Bamford Lighting Limited, Dialight Corporation, Eaton Corporation, Evluma, Syska Led Lights Private Limited
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
Global (Germany, UK, France, Rest of Global)
Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Rest of Asia Pacific)
Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa
Key Market Trends
Roadways and Highways to Show Significant Growth
– More than half of the global population now live in urban cities, and the ratio is continuously increasing year on year. Moreover, in highly-dense cities, this growth is even higher. With the fast urbanization taking place, major infrastructure development including highways for connecting cities, demand for outdoor LED lightings is increasing.
– LED lights consume 75% less energy and last for 25 times longer than incandescent bulbs. It has the highest potential in saving energy and cost. Hence, replacing old lighting systems with LED is benefiting overall, due to which demand for new installations in the outdoor LED lighting market is significantly increasing.
– The global LED penetration is on the continuous surge year on year. According to Goldman Sach, it is expected to cross 60% by the year 2020.
– Government initiatives are also fueling the market growth as many governments globally are structuring regulations for encouraging LED adoption. For instance, in India, the government is aimed to replace 14 million street lights across the country with intelligent lighting control systems.
Asia-Pacific is Expected to Witness Highest Growth Rate
– Asia Pacific is currently experiencing a tremendous shift in lighting systems where companies in these regions have been identified to adopt LED lights in industries and manufacturing plants compared to its counterparts, like incandescent, and LFL owing to the improved efficiency of LED lighting systems.
– In India, the government has circulated a series of policies from all the perspectives to support the industry’s development, among which the most important is SLNP (Street Light National Programme) to replace 21 million streetlights with LED.
– Additionally, to help the various investments enter India, the government had implemented the free tariff (basic tariff) of LED component imports, facilitating the LED products into an assembly in India as semi-finished products and developing the local market.
– There had been high consistency in Chinese new streetlight installation volume and governments fiscal expansion cycle. Southeast Asia is also becoming a major hub for Chinese manufacturers exporting LED lighting products.
– Additionally, the Japanese government long-term goals incorporate lighting projects and infrastructures related to the 2020 Olympics. These trends signify the growth of the outdoor LED lighting market in the region.
Get Exclusive Discount at-
– April 2020 – American Industrial Partners (AIP) has announced the acquisition of Current powered by General Electric, which is a startup subsidiary offers energy management solutions for consumers. Currents portfolio spans LED and traditional lighting solutions, along with a wide variety of intelligent controls, sensors, and software.
Major points covered in this research are:-
─Outdoor LED Lighting Market Overview, Segment by Type (Product Category), by Application, by Region (2020-2025), Competition by Manufacturers
─Global Market Size (Value) of Outdoor LED Lighting (2020-2025)
─Global Outdoor LED Lighting Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value), Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2020-2025)
─Global Outdoor LED Lighting Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
─Global Outdoor LED Lighting Market Analysis by Application
─Global Outdoor LED Lighting Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
─Outdoor LED Lighting Manufacturing Cost Analysis
─Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
─Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
─Market Effect Factors Analysis
─Global Outdoor LED Lighting Market Forecast (2020-2025)
─Research Findings and Conclusion
Finally, this Outdoor LED Lighting report covers the market scenario and its development prospects over the coming years. Report likewise manages the type analysis, contrasting it with the significant application, recent Outdoor LED Lighting product development and gives an outline of the potential Global market.
Irfan Tamboli (Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234