Particle Board market has been thoroughly scrutinized and then carefully demarcated by geographic locations which are based on major economic regions and their topographical regions. Growing competition and the changing market dynamics has been highlighted. Aggressive market players are profiled with attributes of company overview, financial overview, business strategies, product portfolio and recent developments. The Market share and Market size prominent players for 2020 to 2025 are profiled in this report.
The market for particle board is anticipated to register a CAGR of more than 5% during the forecast period.
The Particle Board market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players: Wanhua Ecoboard Co. Ltd, Georgia-Pacific Building Products, Krifor Industries, UPM-Kymmene Oyj, Roseburg Forest Products Company Inc., Columbia Forest Products, and Peter Benson (Plywood) Limited and Others
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Scope of the Report
Increase in demand for particle boards for furniture and easy availability of raw-materials are augmenting the growth of the market. Threat of medium density fiberboard as a substitute is likely to hinder the markets growth.
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand from the Furniture Industry
– Owing to the change in lifestyle of todays population, preference for furniture style has changed drastically during the past years. Contemporary furniture consists of features, such as simple lines, square edged chairs, and different combination of colors.
– Owing to its high temperature resistance, fire resistance, and moisture resistance. Usage of these boards in the furniture industry is rapidly increasing. Besides that, the furniture made from particle board also impart properties, such as lightweight and high strength to weight ratio.
– With the increasing housing construction, population, and income-levels across the world, the demand for furniture, such as chairs, table, bed, sofa, shelves, and cupboard, has been increasing significantly.
– In the furniture industry, concepts related to interiors of homes, offices, and flats are changing, continuously. This is driving innovation and development, primarily, in terms of, designs, size, and colors. This is expected to augment the production volume of furniture across the world.
– Countries including China, United States and Germany accounts for the largest markets in furniture industry. China is the dominant exporter of wood furniture to the EU.
– Indonesia is one of the worlds leading furniture’s manufacturers. Indonesias furniture industry maintains a positive growth.
– All the aforementioned factors, is expected to drive the global market during the forecast period.
Inquire for Discount:
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific region to witness the robust growth in the particle board market, owing to the increasing construction and furniture industry in countries like China.
– China is the largest market-base in the Asia-Pacific region, owing to its ever-increasing population, rising income and rapid urbanization. It is also one of the major manufacturing hubs for almost every industries. Hence, the infrastructure development in the country will see a continuous rise.
– Chinas construction industry developed rapidly, due to the central governments push for infrastructure investment, to sustain economic growth.
– China is one of the largest furniture exporters in the world along with Italy. Wood furniture manufacturing makes up the largest proportion of the Chinese furniture manufacturing sector, contributing more than 50% of total furniture manufacturing revenue.
– China is the second-largest packaging market in the world. Fueled by the rapid growth in domestic consumption and consistent growth in GDP, the Chinese packaging industry has grown steadily and achieved rapid growth in its key categories.
– China has replaced Japan in terms of market size and is expected to surpass the US by 2020. The Chinese packaging industrys key end-user markets, including retail and food and beverages, and the rapid development of e-commerce, due to increasing purchasing power, are poised for impressive growth in the forecast period.
– All these factors are augmenting the growth for particle board market in Asia- Pacific region.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Particle Board Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com