Global Personal Mobility Devices Market – Growth, Trends, And Forecast (2020 – 2025)
The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Global Personal Mobility Devices including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Global Personal Mobility Devices investments from 2020 till 2025.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
The Global Personal Mobility Devices market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Companies, like Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare, GF Health Products, Inc., Invacare Corporation, Ottobock, Patricia Industries (Permobil), Stryker Corporation, Pride Mobility, Sunrise Medical (US) LLC, Medline Industries Inc., ArjoHuntleigh among others.
Scope of the Report
As per the scope of the report personal mobility devices have a major responsibility in advanced healthcare, as it helps in mobility of the disabled people and improves independent living. This report is segmented by Product, by End User, and by Geography.
(Special Offer: Get flat upto 20% discount on this report)
Inquire for Discount:
Key Market Trends:
Wheelchairs emerged as the largest segment in the personal mobility devices market
– The wheelchair is one of the most popular assistive devices used in personal mobility.
– Developments in wheelchair equipment, such as the introduction of electric wheelchairs & wheelchairs capable of storing medical history with the capability to make distress calls in crisis, as well as supervise a person’s health, are some of the factors driving the market. According to the Bureau Of Transportation Statistics, U.S. Department of Transportation, an estimated 25.5 million Americans have disabilities that make traveling outside the home difficult. The growing geriatric population who are more prone to mobility diseases is also a major factor for market growth.
– Furthermore, the growing popularity of wheelchairs with advanced features due to an increasing number of patients is driving the market. In addition, the increasing number of product launches by players is expected to boost the growth of the market.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
The key insights of the Personal Mobility Devices Market report:
- The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Personal Mobility Devices market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
- The report provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications and manufacturing technology.
- The Personal Mobility Devices market report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2015-2020 market shares for key vendors.
- The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
- The report estimates 2020-2025 market development trends of Personal Mobility Devices Market.
- Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand and current market dynamics is also carried out
- The report makes some important proposals for a new project of Personal Mobility Devices Industry before evaluating its feasibility.
Finally, Personal Mobility Devices Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request and market development rate and figure and so on. Personal Mobility Devices industry report additionally Present new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687