According to this study, over the next five years (2019-2025) the Global Polyvinyl Butyral (PVB) Market is estimated to grow from USD 2.12 Billion in 2015 to USD 3.6 Billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 7%.
Polyvinyl butyral (PVB) is a resin which is mainly used in automotive applications as well as architectural, because of its various properties including optical clarity, high binding, excellent adhesion, flexibility and toughness. Increased demand for products in end use industries fueling market growth.
Register for sample copy of this report here before purchase:
DuPont, Eastman Chemical Company, Sekisui Chemical Company, Chang Chun Petrochemical Company Limited, Kingboard Specialty Resins Limited, Kuraray Company Limited, Huakai Plastic Company Limited, Everlam, Dulite Company Limited, Hunan Xiangwei Company Limited, Anhui Wanwei Group Co. Ltd., amongst others.
Polyvinyl butyral (PVB) is substantially used in the ceramics industry because of various properties including wear resistance, thermal insulation, hardness, brittleness, chemical stability and resistance to oxidation. Polyvinyl butyral (PVB) demand in the ceramics industry is expected to present a significant growth in the coming years due to its increased consumption of electricity and electronics.
Rising use of laminated glass in residential and non-residential construction because of its some properties, such as durability, UV radiation control, noise reduction, weather resistance, and is one of the key models lifting the development of the business sector.
The study covers demand-supply analysis for regions like North America, Western Europe, Central & Eastern Europe, Central & South America, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa and major countries like the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brazil, Poland and South Korea.
This study presents the Polyvinyl Butyral (PVB) production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. History breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025. The report also tracks the latest market dynamics, such as driving factors, restraining factors, and industry news like mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Key points of Polyvinyl Butyral (PVB) Market Report
- The report provides a basic overview of Polyvinyl Butyral (PVB) industry including: definition, applications and manufacturing technology.
- The report explores Global and Chinese major players in Polyvinyl Butyral (PVB) market. In this part, the report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2014-2019 market shares for each company.
- The report depicts the global and Chinese total Polyvinyl Butyral (PVB) market including: capacity, production, production value, cost/profit, supply/demand and Chinese import/export, by statistical analysis.
- The global Polyvinyl Butyral (PVB) market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
- The report then estimates 2019-2024 development trends, analyze upstream raw materials, downstream demand, and current market dynamics of Polyvinyl Butyral (PVB) market.
- The report makes some important proposals for a new project of Polyvinyl Butyral (PVB) Industry before evaluating its feasibility.
- Overall, the report provides an in-depth insight of 2014-2024 global and Chinese Polyvinyl Butyral (PVB) market covering all important parameters.
Available discount (Exclusive new year offer Flat 35%) @
Key Stakeholders for the report:
The stakeholders include dissolving pulp producers, buyers, agents, traders, logistical service providers, banks and consultants. It has become a key reference tool for the marketing departments in these companies, and is also commonly used for strategic planning and by investor relations. The service helps clients to plan effectively and successfully: to identify and seize opportunities and strategize for any threats.
The overview of the report and a brief TOC is as below:
2. Study Coverage & Research Methodology
3. Manufacturing Process & Technology
4. Plants And Projects Analysis (2014-2025)
5. Demand-Supply Analysis (Historical And Forecast)
5.1. Global Demand-Supply Analysis (2014-2025)
5.2. Demand-Supply Analysis By Region/Country (2014-2025)
5.2.2. Western Europe
5.2.3. Central & Eastern Europe
5.2.5. Central & South America
5.2.6. Middle East & Africa
6. Supplier Profile
7. Market Overview
8. Macro-Economic Outlook
9. Conclusion and Strategic Recommendations
– Data source used for the market research are:
- In-depth Interview with market related players, such as:
- Primary Surveys
- Industry Association Data
- Government Document
- International Organization Document
- Related Database
- Market Research Report
- Annual Report/Presentation
- Online Source Information
Visit full description @
The Polyvinyl Butyral (PVB) market Report delivers:
- One main report published in March, containing detailed supply, demand and price analyses and five-year forecasts for dissolving pulp. The reports are distributed as electronic copies in PDF and Excel.
- There is also an option of two interim forecast updates, published in June and December. These together with the main reports, these short update reports allow the key forecast data and assumptions – in particular the price forecast – to be updated every quarter. Distributed electronically via PDF and Excel.
- Free consultation with the analyst for 1 year from the date of purchase of the report.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and Chinese and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
For any query contact our industry experts at:
Irfan Tamboli (Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org