The protective clothing for life sciences was valued at USD 2643.69 million in 2019, and is expected to reach USD 3804.75 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 6.1%, during the period of 2020-2025.
Global Protective Clothing For Life Sciences Market This market research provides an analysis of the most important trends expected to impact the market outlook during the forecast period. Research classifies an emerging trend as a major factor that has the potential to significantly impact the market and contribute to its growth or decline.
Market competition by Top manufacturers, with production, price, revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the Top players including-
I. DuPont De Nemours and Company, Kimberly Clark Corporation, Ansell Limited, 3M Company, Honeywell International Inc., Lakeland Industries Inc., Irudek Group, Berkshire Corporation, Kappler Inc., Tronex International Inc.
Generally, the relative growth of the life sciences segments is linked to the expenditure of the regional markets for healthcare and innovation. Currently, almost all economies, especially developing economies are increasing their spending on healthcare and innovation.
– In the life sciences industry, where safety and isolation from the external environment are considered to be a pre-requisite, the use of protective clothing has become mandatory. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) have been at the forefront of publishing standards for ensuring continual improvement of health and safety at workplaces. Other organizations, such as APIC (Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology) and AAMI (Association for Advancement of Medical Instrumentation) offer widely accepted classification systems for use of protective apparel based on the surroundings.
– There is a continuous growth in healthcare spending. According to a report from AltarumCenter for Value in Healthcare, in 2016, 2017, and the first half of 2018, total health expenditure and spending on US healthcare services have been growing at annual rates between 4.3% and 4.8%.
– According to IEEE, with 33% of people who are more than 60 years old in 2050, healthcare systems, centered on the dependent persons, represent an important challenge for the future. So, there has been continuous automation in this sector. For instance, the application of optimization, scheduling, simulation, and modeling approaches to improve healthcare systems.
– However, increased demand for outsourcing and automation in pharmaceutical Manufacturing may hinder the market growth.
Avail a Sample Copy before Purchase:
Scope of the Report
The life sciences sector can be broadly categorized into three major segments, namely pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical technology (devices and diagnostics). Protective clothing is often seen as a last line of defense for providing safety to workers from the environment. Owing to the emerging trend in the pharmaceuticals market, demand for protective clothing to be used in the preclinical and early-phase drug is expected to experience increased demand. For example, the Chinese market in addition to traditional medicine is vibrant with preclinical and early-phase drugs, and it is a growing nucleus of biotech activity and creates opportunities in the region.
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
Global (Germany, UK, France, Rest of Global)
Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Rest of Asia Pacific)
Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa
Key Market Trends
Disposable Clothing Type to Dominate the Market
– For lab technicians and others who are needed to maintain sterile environments or otherwise require protection from contaminants, the need for protective clothing emerges.
– However, when there is a need to protect oneself from harmful substances, as well as to make sure those substances would not track anywhere else, disposable garments and products are the economical alternatives to the fabric.
– According to the WHO 2018 report, non-communicable diseases (NCDs), such as cardiovascular disease, cancer, diabetes, and chronic respiratory diseases are currently responsible for almost 71% of global deaths. Such instances indicate the opportunity for growth in the healthcare sector in these segments and regions, which is expected to indirectly impact the market over the forecast period, positively.
– The increasing number of clinical trials in the life sciences industry is expected to fuel the demand for the protective clothing market over the forecast period.According to the National Institute for Health Research, the highest number of participants was recorded during 2018 2019, with 870,250 registering for clinical research across England.
Get Exclusive Discount at-
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Highest Growth
– Asia-Pacific is emerging as one of the fastest-growing markets, aided by proactive measures taken by the regional governments of countries, like India and China, to develop local manufacturing and innovation centers.
– These markets have witnessed several regulatory reforms with regard to drug manufacturing and approvals.
– They also have an emerging scope for medical tourism, since people are traveling to these countries due to the increase in quality services and technological advancement in the healthcare and medical sectors. According to the Medical Tourism Association, the cost saving is 90% when a patient gets treated in a developing country, rather than his/ her home (developed) country.
– According to the Microsoft Asia News Center, Asia-Pacifics healthcare organizations track business improvements of up to 21% due to digital transformation.
– Moreover, in August 2019, DuPont Safety and Construction launched the Kevlar and Tychem hand protection portfolio of glove and sleeve solutions in the Indian market. The solution is designed to increase workplace protection in hazardous environments from automotive applications to sanitation, manufacturing, and subsurface oil and gas exploration. The company is offering reliable hand protection solutions to meet the latest industry standards..
– May 2019 – nVent Electric plc, a global leader in electrical connection and protection solutions, launched nVents RAYCHEM Elexant 4010i, the first smart, connected controller from the Elexant family. It is designed to provide a safe, reliable and flexible control solution for industrial applications and the Elexant 4010i makes the control and maintenance of heat tracing technology smarter, safer and more cost-effective.
Major points covered in this research are:-
─Protective Clothing For Life Sciences Market Overview, Segment by Type (Product Category), by Application, by Region (2020-2025), Competition by Manufacturers
─Global Market Size (Value) of Protective Clothing For Life Sciences (2020-2025)
─Global Protective Clothing For Life Sciences Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value), Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2020-2025)
─Global Protective Clothing For Life Sciences Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
─Global Protective Clothing For Life Sciences Market Analysis by Application
─Global Protective Clothing For Life Sciences Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
─Protective Clothing For Life Sciences Manufacturing Cost Analysis
─Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
─Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
─Market Effect Factors Analysis
─Global Protective Clothing For Life Sciences Market Forecast (2020-2025)
─Research Findings and Conclusion
Finally, this Protective Clothing For Life Sciences report covers the market scenario and its development prospects over the coming years. Report likewise manages the type analysis, contrasting it with the significant application, recent Protective Clothing For Life Sciences product development and gives an outline of the potential Global market.
Irfan Tamboli (Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234