Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.
The report titled Public Safety LTE Market has recently added by MarketIntelligenceData to get a stronger and effective business outlook. It provides an in-depth analysis of different attributes of industries such as trends, policies, and clients operating in several regions. The qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques have been used by analysts to provide accurate and applicable data to the readers, business owners and industry experts.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report:
The public safety LTE market is poised to register a CAGR of 24.74% over the forecast period (2020 – 2025).
Top Companies operating in the Global Public Safety LTE Market profiled in the report:
– General Dynamics Mission Systems, Inc.
– Airbus SE
– Motorola Solutions, Inc.
– Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
– AT&T, Inc.
– Bittium Corporation
– Mentura Group Oy
– Cisco Systems
– Leonardo-Societa Per Azioni
– Hytera Communications Corporation Limited
Global Public Safety LTE Market Split by Product Type and Applications:
Market Segment by Type, covers:
Market Segment by Applications, covers:
Emergency Medical Services
Key Market Trends
Private LTE is Expected to Witness Significant Growth
– The dedicated LTE-based wireless network for public safety or Private LTE is that gives first responders their own separate nationwide broadband network. It enables the isolation for its traffic end-to-end by totally segregating public safety traffic from all commercial traffic.
– The organizations are continuously entering into partnerships with public safety LTE vendors to adopt private LTE. For instance, Nedaa, the government organization providing telecommunication services in UAE partnered with Nokia Corporation for safe and smart city applications. The smart city initiatives raise challenges for security and safety as most of the initiatives involve IoT, hence rely on connectivity that enables its deployment, monitoring, and management of numerous and varied smart devices and equipment.
– According to the 5G Americas, the global LTE penetration has increased to 52% by the end of 2018, in which the North America region have the highest penetration. Also, it has estimated in its latest publication that Private/hybrid LTE eNodeBs which is an element in E-UTRA of LTE to make shipments of over 30,000 units by 2021.
Regional Analysis For Public Safety LTE Market:
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Browse Full Report:
Influence of the Public Safety LTE Market Report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risk in the Public Safety LTE Market.
-Public Safety LTE Market recent innovations and major events.
-Detailed study of business strategies for growth of the Public Safety LTE Market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of Public Safety LTE Market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of Public Safety LTE Market-particular drivers, constraints and major micro markets.
-Favourable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Public Safety LTE Market.
Public Safety LTE Market report includes the estimation of market size for value (million USD) and volume (M Sqm). Both Top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Public Safety LTE Market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market.
Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
Purchase Report :
How we have factored the effect of Covid-19 in our report:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
MarketIntelligenceData provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketIntelligenceData provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Intelligence Data
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-20-412 512 12