Real-Time Payments market has been thoroughly scrutinized and then carefully demarcated by geographic locations which are based on major economic regions and their topographical regions. Growing competition and the changing market dynamics has been highlighted. Aggressive market players are profiled with attributes of company overview, financial overview, business strategies, product portfolio and recent developments. The Market share and Market size prominent players for 2020 to 2025 are profiled in this report.
The real-time payments market is expected to register a CAGR of 29.8% during the forecast period (2020-2025).
The Real-Time Payments market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players: ACI Worldwide, Inc., Fiserv, Inc., Paypal Holdings Inc., Mastercard Inc., FIS Global, VISA Inc., Apple Inc. and Others
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Scope of the Report
Real-time payments are instant payments or immediate payments and are defined by the Euro Retail Payments Board (ERPB) as electronic retail payment solutions that are available 24/7/365. Immediate payments enable businesses and consumers to make and receive payments in real time, providing convenience, speed, and faster availability of funds.
Key Market Trends
Bank Led Operating Organisation is Expected to Experience a Major Market Growth
– The distinguishing factor has been the partnership between private sector enterprises that have developed to help modernize the overall ecosystem in the absence of a centrally mandated plan. Not only do these schemes offer a strong value proposition, but they are also developed to enable interoperability to drive ubiquity. In the case of P2P transfers, the linkages with the bank promote the feeling the security in the users.
– Neither banks nor fin-techs can address the global payment market needs alone. Although fin-techs have proven aptitude for technological development, they often lack the industry expertise, working capital, and established client trust that banks have acquired over decades. It is through partnerships, banks, and fin-techs leveraging each others strengths that payments can be optimized through digitalization.
– Collaborating with clients from an earlier stage is of great importance when developing innovative solutions. Given this, innovation centers physical hubs where banks, fin-techs, and clients can work together to identify and develop transformative solutions are pivotal to fostering client-centered collaboration.
Inquire for Discount:
North America is Expected to Gain Largest Market Growth During the Forecast Period
– Since the first wave of early adopters went live with The Clearing House (TCH)s RTP network in November 2017, many other large banks have signed on for real-time payment, with hundreds of smaller institutions slated to follow.
– As the merchants and the big institutions recognize the benefits of Real-Time Payments (RTP) in the North America region, the adoption will rapidly get boosted substantially. That is going to be a big driver in new services. merchants and billers, like utilities and health insurers, as they will begin promoting real-time payment methods.
– The main reason for slower adoption in the United States is the lack of mandates. The RTP network represents a new phase of evolution within the U.S. payments industry and provides a platform for product innovation. Financial institutions have started leveraging a variety of features, enhanced speed, security, and messaging capabilities to create unique offerings for their retail and corporate customers.
– Cross-border markets are opening up in the United States creating a huge opportunity for the payers. As the number of immigrants from other countries increases, cross-border disbursements is expected to become more significant, leading consumers and merchants to demand real-time payments. Real-time cross-border funds disbursements could represent an additional market and point of differentiation for payers.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Real-Time Payments Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2025 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com