Resins In Paints And Coatings market has been thoroughly scrutinized and then carefully demarcated by geographic locations which are based on major economic regions and their topographical regions. Growing competition and the changing market dynamics has been highlighted. Aggressive market players are profiled with attributes of company overview, financial overview, business strategies, product portfolio and recent developments. The Market share and Market size prominent players for 2020 to 2025 are profiled in this report.
The market for resins in paints and coatings is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 4.3% during the forecast period.
The Resins In Paints And Coatings market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players: BASF SE, ALLNEX NETHERLANDS B.V., Dow, Hexion, Evonik Industries AG, DSM, Mitsui Chemicals, Inc., The Lubrizol Corporation and Others
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Scope of the Report
The advent of bio-based resin is expected to grow during the forecast period. Asia-Pacific dominated the market across the globe with the largest consumption from countries such as China and India.
Key Market Trends
Acrylic-Based Resins to Dominate the Market
– Acrylic-based resins are thermoplastic resins produced by the polymerization of acrylate or methacrylate monomers.
– Various acrylic resins can also contain vinyl monomers, such as styrene or vinyl acetate, to reduce cost.
– These resins provide resistance to hydrolysis, good weather resistance, excellent gloss, and color retention, particularly for exterior applications. They also have certain other properties such as transparency, UV resistance, and the high color ability for coating solutions.
– Acrylic resins find application in solvent-borne paints. Products made by solution polymerization can also lead to the formulation of water-borne acrylic dispersions and powder coatings for architectural applications.
– The solvent-borne coatings made of acrylic resins are extensively used in paints that form films by crosslinking.
– These resins are used in water-borne systems to reduce VOC emission. High surface hardness can be achieved with the application of these acrylic resins.
– They are used in various applications, such as walls, roofs, and decks, where acrylic coatings are used to provide elastomeric finishes so as to improve the UV resistance of the surface.
– The main application of acrylic coatings is found in the construction industry, for high-finishing in rods, bridges, floors, decks, and others. Other applications of acrylic-based paints and coatings include marine vessels & structures, electrical products, machinery, and other metal products.
– The water-based coatings are likely to dominate the market based on acrylic resins, owing to fewer environmental concerns, such as VOC emission, which affect the air quality.
Inquire for Discount:
China to Dominate the Asia-Pacific Region
– China is globally recognized for its architectural boom. The demand for low-cost housing and commercial housing is the reason for its growth in recent years.
– Chinas real estate sector has been growing rapidly with increased investment by the government. The growth in construction is expected to positively affect the paints & coatings market in the country.
– The investments in the transportation sector increased in the near past. In March 2019, the government of China spends around USD 73 billion for constructing transportation projects, which include railways, highways, waterways, airports, and urban rail. The investment plan would enhance the countrys connectivity between the major cities, which helps for the wider economic and social development of the region.
– China accounts for almost 40% of the global furniture production. The production is further increased at a rapid rate, owing to the rising domestic demand, coupled with increasing export to European countries.
– The number of packaged cans in China is likely to expand by more 6% in the next few years. Additionally, major beverage-can manufacturer, such as Crown Holdings is likely to expand the beverage can production capacity in the country to meet the rapidly growing demand.
– These factors, in turn, are fueling the demand for reins in the paints & coatings market over the forecast period.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Resins In Paints And Coatings Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org