Global Safety Connection Devices Market This market research provides an analysis of the most important trends expected to impact the market outlook during the forecast period. Research classifies an emerging trend as a major factor that has the potential to significantly impact the market and contribute to its growth or decline.
Market competition by Top manufacturers, with production, price, revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the Top players including-
Rockwell Automation, Inc., ABB Ltd., Advantech Co., Ltd., Bihl + Wiedemann GmbH, Honeywell International Inc., Schneider Electric S.E., Lumberg Automation Components GmbH, Murrelektronik Inc., Weidmuller Interface GmbH & Co. KG, TE Connectivity Ltd., Ifm electronic gmbh, Banner Engineering Corp.
The safety connection devices market is expected to register a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period of 2020-2025.
– Different categories of personnel work on automated production equipment, ranging from production workers to engineers. This wide range and increasing automation are demanding for safety connection devices from various end-user industries.
– Factory automation ensures safe working environment for the workers. Hence, as the demand for automation in industries is increasing, safety connection devices will also witness an increase.
– On the other hand, the high cost of safety connection devices and lack of awareness about its developments in the industry is restraining the market growth.
Avail a Sample Copy before Purchase:
Scope of the Report
Safety connection devices provide reliable and flexible connections between the e-stops; safety interlock switches, safety relays, and cable pull switches. These devices improve communication between different types of machines while helping to increase personal safety. These devices also ensure secure transmission and processing of safety-relevant analog & digital data.
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
Global (Germany, UK, France, Rest of Global)
Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Rest of Asia Pacific)
Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa
Key Market Trends
Automotive Industry to Drive the Market Growth
– The automotive industry is one of the fastest growing consumers of safety connection devices. With the growing demand for automobiles across the world, companies are pushing towards automated systems, to increase the productivity of the existing plants.
– Many automotive manufacturers are either establishing new manufacturing infrastructures across the world or moving the processes of automotive manufacturing from manual labor to robotic machinery. For instance, BMW is launching a new factory in Hungary by 2023 having a capacity of producing 150,000 vehicles per year.
– Thus, with the increase in the number of industrial robots & automation, there is a need for interfacing these systems with centralized controllers. In 2017, the automotive industry 126,000 new installations of industrial robots, which is the maximum across the industries.
– The automotive industry is thus deploying safety connection devices, so as to make controllers, and other devices communicate with each other.
Asia-Pacific to Execute the Fastest Growth
– Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing region for the safety connection device market. The industries are adopting automation, thus making the machines more complex; which ultimately demands more secure and reliable connection devices for the applications.
– The presence of a large number of domestic and international manufacturing companies in the emerging economies of Asia-Pacific, rapid industrialization, and expanding manufacturing activities are projected to drive the machine condition monitoring market in this region.
– India is the third largest economy in the world and the government initiatives like Make in India to make the country a manufacturing hub. It has a strong emphasis on transforming the domestic manufacturing sector and aims to pull up the GDP share to 25% from 16% by 2022.
– Moreover, the sales of new vehicles in China, which includes passenger vehicles, buses, and trucks, crossed 28 million units in 2018. Therefore, the automotive market in Asia-Pacific is driven strongly by production activities in countries such as China and India further demanding safety devices across industries.
Get Exclusive Discount at-
– May 2019 – LAPP, a leading supplier of integrated solutions in the field of cable and connection technology, launched a new EPIC series of connectors. This new series has increased ease of use and added functionality like robust quick lock system.
– June 2018 – TE Connectivity launched high current connectors for harsh outdoor environments and extended its range of heavy duty connectors (HDC). These are suited for applications in new energy, rail as well as power generation and distribution.
Major points covered in this research are:-
─Safety Connection Devices Market Overview, Segment by Type (Product Category), by Application, by Region (2020-2025), Competition by Manufacturers
─Global Market Size (Value) of Safety Connection Devices (2020-2025)
─Global Safety Connection Devices Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value), Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2020-2025)
─Global Safety Connection Devices Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
─Global Safety Connection Devices Market Analysis by Application
─Global Safety Connection Devices Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
─Safety Connection Devices Manufacturing Cost Analysis
─Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
─Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
─Market Effect Factors Analysis
─Global Safety Connection Devices Market Forecast (2020-2025)
─Research Findings and Conclusion
Finally, this Safety Connection Devices report covers the market scenario and its development prospects over the coming years. Report likewise manages the type analysis, contrasting it with the significant application, recent Safety Connection Devices product development and gives an outline of the potential Global market.
Irfan Tamboli (Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234