Security and Vulnerability Management is considered as the vertical application of IoT capabilities, and therfore refers to the integrated application of modern technologies and management strategies in the transportation systems. These technologies are aimed at providing innovative services related to different modes of transport and traffic management. It enables the users to be better informed and make safer and better use of transport networks.
Global Security and Vulnerability Management Market This market research provides an analysis of the most important trends expected to impact the market outlook during the forecast period. Research classifies an emerging trend as a major factor that has the potential to significantly impact the market and contribute to its growth or decline.
Market competition by Top manufacturers, with production, price, revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the Top players including-
IBM Corporation, Qualys Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, Dell EMC, Tripwire Inc., Broadcom Inc. (Symantec Corporation), McAfee Inc., Micro Focus International PLC, Rapid7 Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Alien Vault Inc., Skybox Security Inc.
The Security and Vulnerability Management Market was valued at USD 6.61billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 11.72 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 10% over the forecast period 2020 – 2025. As the current cybersecurity threat landscape is uniformly evolving, organizations need to be proactive in their threat and vulnerability management efforts. The efficiency of vulnerability management depends on the organizations ability to keep up with current security threats and trends.
– Recent security attacks have increased the need for a robust cybersecurity management system, which is centered around a tough policy and applies many technologies to achieve defense in depth.
– Coupled with rapid growth in the number of cyber attacks, the demand for strict acquiescence and security packages to protect confidential data across different verticals, such as government, banking, retail, manufacturing, among others is increasing and is expected to drive the growth of the market over the forecast period.
– Data breaches result in increased costs for preventive measures to manage the impact of theft and loss of valuable customer information. Owing to such factor the market has garnered the demand due to increasing awareness among the users.
– However, the regions unstable economy and decreasing oil prices may hinder the growth of the market.
Avail a Sample Copy before Purchase:
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
Global (Germany, UK, France, Rest of Global)
Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Rest of Asia Pacific)
Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa
Key Market Trends
BFSI Segment is Expected to Hold the Major Market Share
– The BFSI sector faced with a number of data breaches and cyber attacks, owing to the large customer base that the industry serves. Data breaches result in the increased corrective measures costs and loss of valuable customer information. For instance, in the recent past, Taiwans Far Eastern International Bank incurred a loss of around 60 million by malware.
– With the aim to secure the IT processes and systems, secure customer critical data and comply with government regulations, both private and public banking institutes are focused on implementing the latest technology to prevent cyber attacks.
– The growing technological penetration coupled with digital channels, such as internet banking, mobile banking, becoming the preferred choice of customers for banking services, there is a greater need for banks to leverage advanced authentication and access control processes.
Get Exclusive Discount at-
Asia-Pacific is Expected to Grow at the Fastest Rate
– Huge population base and accessibility to the internet has helped Asia-Pacific emerge as a market prone to cyber threats. Most of the countries in the region has not a very evolved cybersecurity regulations. For instance, Indonesia is a world leader in VPN usage, in terms of the present population with its application across the region. Further, the growing penetration of the internet has made it highly vulnerable to cyber attacks.
– However, there remains a huge gap in cybercrime legislation compared to that in North America and Europe, where the lack of awareness and knowledge of basic security make most of these online transactions highly susceptible to digital theft.
– With large MNCs rushing to invest, the region is now witnessing increased spending in cybersecurity solutions, particularly in SMBs and large organizations. The businesses that have other MNCs as a part of the value chain has also assisted in the adoption in the region is expected to continue to drive the demand.
– June 2018 – Symantec Corp. announced new innovations and enhancements to its Network Security for the Cloud Generation solution, designed to protect enterprise devices, anywhere their employees work or travel, across the network, the cloud, mobile and traditional endpoints.
– November 2017 – IBM announced the successful testing of a fully integrated Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM) Si photonics chip for Big Data and cloud services, enabling the download of an entire HD digital movie in two seconds..
Major points covered in this research are:-
─Security and Vulnerability Management Market Overview, Segment by Type (Product Category), by Application, by Region (2020-2025), Competition by Manufacturers
─Global Market Size (Value) of Security and Vulnerability Management (2020-2025)
─Global Security and Vulnerability Management Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value), Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2020-2025)
─Global Security and Vulnerability Management Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
─Global Security and Vulnerability Management Market Analysis by Application
─Global Security and Vulnerability Management Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
─Security and Vulnerability Management Manufacturing Cost Analysis
─Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
─Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
─Market Effect Factors Analysis
─Global Security and Vulnerability Management Market Forecast (2020-2025)
─Research Findings and Conclusion
Finally, this Security and Vulnerability Management report covers the market scenario and its development prospects over the coming years. Report likewise manages the type analysis, contrasting it with the significant application, recent Security and Vulnerability Management product development and gives an outline of the potential Global market.
Irfan Tamboli (Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234