The Global solvent pressure sensitive adhesives market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 4.5% during the forecast period. Major factors driving the market studied is increasing adoption of low-cost flexible packaging aids
This report presents a profound evaluation of basic elements of Solvent Pressure Sensitive Adhesives industry such as production scale and profit generation. Market driving factors, newly adopted technologies, latest business methodologies have been discussed in this report. The report also forecasts the potential of the market and reviews thorough analysis of vital segments and regional markets.
Click the link for a Sample copy of the Report at:
– Shifting focus toward bio-based PSA’s, and new product development to gain competitive edge is likely to act as an opportunity to the market.
– Asia-Pacific dominated the market across the globe with the largest consumption in a country such as India, China, etc.
The solvent pressure sensitive adhesives market is partially consolidated. Some of the major players include Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, HB Fuller, Ashland, Dow, and Hexion, amongst others.
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand for Tapes
– Tapes are used in day-to-day life, for various purposes, ranging from packaging to attaching.
– Solvent PSA tapes are widely resistant to weathering and aging that compromises many adhesives, especially when exposed to UV rays, moisture, and chemicals. They maintain stability when exposed to high temperatures, making it go-to adhesive tapes, especially for thermal applications.
– These tapes are used in day-to-day life for various purposes, ranging from packaging to attaching. Some of the applications of solvent PSA tapes are automotive tape, conspicuity tape, general-purpose permanent tape, and specialty tape.
– Some of the major advantages of solvent pressure-sensitive adhesives tapes include:
– Good low and high-temperature performance
– Suitable for high grab, heat seal, or truck-edge marking
– Toluene free
– Very good temperature resistance
– Good adhesion on various substrates, like ABS, PVC, PS, PA, and aluminum
– Very aggressive tack
– For splicing of various materials
– Very good peel retention on highly plasticized PVC banners
– Henkel, Dow, etc. are some of the major players involved in the manufacture of solvent acrylic pressure-sensitive graphic tapes.
– Such factors are likely to increase the demand for the market over the forecast period.
Special Offer: Get 30% discount on this report
Ask For Discount:
Furthermore, this study will help to solve the following issues:
- Cyclical dynamics-Report foresees dynamics of industries by using core analytical and unconventional market research approaches.
- Identifying key cannibalizes– Strong substitute of a product or service is that the most prominent threat. Report includes key cannibalizes of a market, by procuring marketing research. This helps in aligning new product development/launch strategies before.
- Spotting emerging trends– Report helps to identify upcoming hot market trends. Report also track possible impact and disruptions which a market would witness by a specific emerging trend.
- Interrelated opportunities–This report will allow making decisions based on data, thereby increasing the chances that the strategies will perform better.
Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at:
Customization of the Report:
The report could be customized according to the client’s specific research requirements. No additional cost will be required to pay for limited additional research.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org