Global Specialty Polymers Market This market research provides an analysis of the most important trends expected to impact the market outlook during the forecast period. Research classifies an emerging trend as a major factor that has the potential to significantly impact the market and contribute to its growth or decline.
The global specialty polymers market is expected to record a CAGR of over 7% during the forecast period. The major factors driving the market studied are the increasing applications in the construction and electronic industries, commercialization of lightweight polymers for automotive and aerospace applications, and the increasing availability of feedstock derived from natural gas and crude oil processing.
– Fluctuating operational costs to derive feedstock and technological obsolescence due to constantly changing end-user needs are expected to hinder the growth of the market studied.
– Emerging specialty polymer technologies in a myriad of industrial applications and prolific commercialization of engineered polymer and specialty film products are likely to act as opportunities to the market studied over the forecast period.
Market competition by Top manufacturers, with production, price, revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the Top players including-
3M, A Schulman, Arkema Group, Ashland Inc., Associated industries Inc., BASF SE, Braskem, Chemtura Corporation, Covestro, Croda International PLC, Elantas GmbH, Endurance Technologies Limited, Evonik Industries AG, Hexion Inc., Huntsman Corp., Koninklijke DSM NV, PolyOne, S&E Specialty Polymers LLC, Solvay, Speciality Polymers Pvt Ltd
Avail a Sample Copy before Purchase:
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific is expected to display the fastest growth in the specialty polymers market over the forecast period. The expanding automotive and electrical industries in China and India, combined with infrastructural development, is expected to drive the specialty polymers market in the region. Moreover, economic growth and increasing per capita income are some of the major factors that are triggering the growth of the specialty polymers market in Asia-Pacific.
– In Asia-Pacific, the market is dominated by China. As China is one of the emerging economies witnessing healthy economic growth, its governments policies have been in line with the proposed objectives to implement economic reforms, thus ensuring healthy growth of the country during the forecast period.
– China is mainly focusing on increasing the production and sales of electric vehicles in the country. For this purpose, the country has planned to increase the production of electric vehicles (EVs) to 2 million a year by 2020, and 7 million a year by 2025. The target, if achieved, is expected to increase the share of electric vehicles to 20% of the total new car production for China, by 2025.
– Specialty polymers are widely used in the automotive, electronics, and semiconductors industries. Hence, with robust growth in these industries, and government support, the demand for specialty polymers is projected to increase at a healthy pace during the forecast period.
Get Exclusive Discount at-
Major points covered in this research are:-
─Specialty Polymers Market Overview, Segment by Type (Product Category), by Application, by Region (2019-2025), Competition by Manufacturers
─Global Market Size (Value) of Specialty Polymers (2019-2025)
─Global Specialty Polymers Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value), Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2019-2015)
─Global Specialty Polymers Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
─Global Specialty Polymers Market Analysis by Application
─Global Specialty Polymers Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
─Specialty Polymers Manufacturing Cost Analysis
─Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
─Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
─Market Effect Factors Analysis
─Global Specialty Polymers Market Forecast (2019-2025)
─Research Findings and Conclusion
Finally, this Specialty Polymers report covers the market scenario and its development prospects over the coming years. Report likewise manages the type analysis, contrasting it with the significant application, recent Specialty Polymers product development and gives an outline of the potential Global market.
Irfan Tamboli (Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234