According to this study, over the next five years, The market for water soluble polymer water a revenue of US$ 34 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $ 54 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 7.0% from 2019 to 2025 . Water soluble polymers are compounds which exhibit a change in physical properties upon exposure to aqueous systems. Usually, the polymer chain soluble in water includes hydrophilic groups which are substituted or incorporated into the polymer backbone.
Water-Soluble Polymers used in the construction industry are viscous and have the ability to tolerate the shear force. Silicone phenomenal properties are further improved by additives in the production of sealants. The additives help to improve the heat resistance, electrical and mechanical, and characteristics such as improved adhesion, UV resistance, and pigmentation.
Register for sample copy of this report here before purchase:
Ashland, Arkema, DowDuPont, BASF, Gantrade, Kuraray Group, SNF Group, Kemira, AkzoNobel, Shandong polymers Bio-chemicals, Sumitomo Seika Chemicals Company, amongst others.
Polymer substance that can be easily dissolved in water to form different solutions, or to modify the physical properties in order to carry out various functions in aqueous media such as thickening, dispersion, coagulation, reduction and emulsification are known as water soluble polymers. The raw materials used for the composition of water soluble polymers can be extracted from natural source or can be in terms of synthesis.
The study covers demand-supply analysis for regions like North America, Western Europe, Central & Eastern Europe, Central & South America, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa and major countries like the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brazil, Poland and South Korea.
This study presents the Water-Soluble Polymers production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. History breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025. The report also tracks the latest market dynamics, such as driving factors, restraining factors, and industry news like mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Key points of Water-Soluble Polymers Market Report
- The report provides a basic overview of Water-Soluble Polymers industry including: definition, applications and manufacturing technology.
- The report explores Global and Chinese major players in Water-Soluble Polymers market. In this part, the report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2014-2019 market shares for each company.
- The report depicts the global and Chinese total Water-Soluble Polymers market including: capacity, production, production value, cost/profit, supply/demand and Chinese import/export, by statistical analysis.
- The global Water-Soluble Polymers market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
- The report then estimates 2019-2024 development trends, analyze upstream raw materials, downstream demand, and current market dynamics of Water-Soluble Polymers market.
- The report makes some important proposals for a new project of Water-Soluble Polymers Industry before evaluating its feasibility.
- Overall, the report provides an in-depth insight of 2014-2024 global and Chinese Water-Soluble Polymers market covering all important parameters.
Available discount (Exclusive new year offer Flat 35%) @
Key Stakeholders for the report:
The stakeholders include dissolving pulp producers, buyers, agents, traders, logistical service providers, banks and consultants. It has become a key reference tool for the marketing departments in these companies, and is also commonly used for strategic planning and by investor relations. The service helps clients to plan effectively and successfully: to identify and seize opportunities and strategize for any threats.
The overview of the report and a brief TOC is as below:
2. Study Coverage & Research Methodology
3. Manufacturing Process & Technology
4. Plants And Projects Analysis (2014-2025)
5. Demand-Supply Analysis (Historical And Forecast)
5.1. Global Demand-Supply Analysis (2014-2025)
5.2. Demand-Supply Analysis By Region/Country (2014-2025)
5.2.2. Western Europe
5.2.3. Central & Eastern Europe
5.2.5. Central & South America
5.2.6. Middle East & Africa
6. Supplier Profile
7. Market Overview
8. Macro-Economic Outlook
9. Conclusion and Strategic Recommendations
– Data source used for the market research are:
- In-depth Interview with market related players, such as:
- Primary Surveys
- Industry Association Data
- Government Document
- International Organization Document
- Related Database
- Market Research Report
- Annual Report/Presentation
- Online Source Information
Visit full description @
The Water-Soluble Polymers market Report delivers:
- One main report published in March, containing detailed supply, demand and price analyses and five-year forecasts for dissolving pulp. The reports are distributed as electronic copies in PDF and Excel.
- There is also an option of two interim forecast updates, published in June and December. These together with the main reports, these short update reports allow the key forecast data and assumptions – in particular the price forecast – to be updated every quarter. Distributed electronically via PDF and Excel.
- Free consultation with the analyst for 1 year from the date of purchase of the report.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and Chinese and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
For any query contact our industry experts at:
Irfan Tamboli (Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com