Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.
The report titled Workforce Analytics Market has recently added by MarketIntelligenceData to get a stronger and effective business outlook. It provides an in-depth analysis of different attributes of industries such as trends, policies, and clients operating in several regions. The qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques have been used by analysts to provide accurate and applicable data to the readers, business owners and industry experts.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report:
The Workforce Analytics market was valued at USD 765.72 million in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 1831.13 million by 2025, at a CAGR of 15.64% over the forecast period 2020 – 2025.
Top Companies operating in the Global Workforce Analytics market profiled in the report:–
Automatic Data Processing, Inc
– IBM Corporation
– Oracle Corporation
– Accenture Plc
– Capgemini SE
– Cisco Systems Inc.
– SAP SE
– Visier, Inc
– Peoplestreme Pty Ltd ( Ascender)
– SumTotal Systems, LLC ( Skillsoft Ltd)
– Cornerstone OnDemand Inc
– Workday, Inc
Key Market Trends
Performance Mnitoring Offers Potential Growth
– According to a survey by the World Economic Forum, 85 % of respondents stated they are likely to adopt user and entity big data analytics by 2022. Increase in the implementation of big data analytics and artificial intelligence contributing to the growth of the workforce analytics market.
– Further, with market dynamics changing quickly, real-time talent decisions are the need of the hour. Human capital is the asset of any organization, and employee performance has a significant impact on the bottom line. Thus monitoring their employee’s performance gives a clear picture of what parts of their performance need improvement and which sections are meeting or exceeding expectations. For example, India’s leading IT services companies, Tata Consultancy Services, and Infosys, have shifted to a continuous performance system. By doing so, these two organizations believe that they will be able to monitor employee performance at regular intervals and predict their behavior, which could affect their engagement levels.
– Monitoring performance data also helps to evaluate how effectively managers are engaging their employees to set expectations, clarify doubts, plan improvement, and address performance anxieties. For example, – Google is utilizing HR analytics for their talent management activities. Their Project Oxygen analyzed their internal data to quantify what active managers do. They developed a management training program that consolidated eight behaviors, which led to better managerial quality.
Global Workforce Analytics Market Split by Product Type and Applications:
Market Segment by Type, covers:
Market Segment by Applications, covers:
Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
IT & Telecom
Regional Analysis For Workforce Analytics Market:
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Browse Full Report:
Influence of the Workforce Analytics Market Report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risk in the Workforce Analytics market.
-Workforce Analytics market recent innovations and major events.
-Detailed study of business strategies for growth of the Workforce Analytics market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of Workforce Analytics market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of Workforce Analytics market-particular drivers, constraints and major micro markets.
-Favourable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Workforce Analytics market.
Workforce Analytics Market report includes the estimation of market size for value (million USD) and volume (M Sqm). Both Top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Workforce Analytics Market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market.
Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
How we have factored the effect of Covid-19 in our report:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
MarketIntelligenceData provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketIntelligenceData provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Intelligence Data
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-20-412 512 12