The research study documented on 3D Printing Construction Market 2023 by Exactitude Consultancy aims to offer an assessment of the key aspects that have affected the market in the past few years and the upcoming market possibilities on which the companies can bank upon. The report takes a look at the drivers and restraints present in the market. The report highlights the extensive data related to factors that will amplify the growth of the market over the upcoming years from 2023-2029. It sheds light on strategic production, revenue, and consumption trends for players to improve sales and growth in the global 3D Printing Construction market.
Market Overview (2023-2029):
Historical Market Size: USD 503.35 million in 2022
Forecast CAGR (2023-2029): 33%
Forecast Market Size: USD 6554.49 million by 2029
Get Exclusive Sample Pages of 3D Printing Construction Market:
Global 3D Printing Construction Market Drivers
Increasing Adoption of 3D Printing in the Construction Industry
Many industries are now using 3D Printing for prototyping, product development, and production. Enterprises were ranging from automotive to construction embrace 3D Printing to drive digital transformation, benefiting from shorter lead times, greater design freedom, and digital manufacturing. The implementation of 3D Printing in the construction industry is expanding. Certain aspects of construction are expected to grow faster than others.
Benefits of 3D Printing Technology
3D Printing in construction is a new technology that replaces manual labor with a machine that creates and musters structures. This can be a convenient, cost-effective, and environmentally friendly method of constructing new buildings. According to Construction Dive, global construction waste totals more than one billion tons per year and is expected to double by 2025. 3D Printing can help reduce this construction waste. This is primarily because 3D Printing is an additive manufacturing process that only uses the required material.
Global 3D Printing Construction Market Restraint
High Capital Investments
The high purchasing cost of renting such equipment and the logistics involved in getting these large 3D printers to the job site is perhaps the most significant barrier to the widespread adoption of 3D printing technology on construction sites. 3D printers are expensive, and the initial purchase price does not include materials or maintenance. Many construction professionals are currently finding it difficult to justify the cost of 3D Printing versus the benefits of the technology.
Global 3D Printing Construction Market Opportunities
Rise in the Adoption of Building Information Modeling (BIM)
The steadily increasing use of Building Information Modelling (BIM) is one of the key factors driving industry growth (BIM). BIM is the base of digital transformation in the engineering, architecture, and infrastructure industries. It is a collaborative team solution that enables real estate developers, architects, engineers, manufacturers, contractors, and other infrastructure professionals to plan, design, and construct a 3D structure or building.
What are New Additions in 2023?
- Detailed industry outlook
- Additional information on company players
- Customized report and analyst support on request
- Recent market developments and it’s futuristic growth opportunities
- Customized regional/country reports as per request
Who is winning?
Leading players in the 3D Printing Construction market is largely focused on production development and capacity expansion strategies. Key players contribute approximately 20-30% of the global market.
Some Key Competitors of the Market are – COBOD International A/S, XtreeE, Apis Cor, WASP S.r.I, MX3D, Contour Crafting Corp., ICON Technology, Inc., Constructions-3D, Sika AG.
- May 2022– CyBe Construction has recently relocated to a fantastic new building on the Kantsingel, Oss’s new ‘company boulevard.’
- March 2022– In Austin, Texas, the leader in innovative construction technology and large-scale 3D Printing debuted “House Zero,” its newest 3D-printed home. House Zero is the first of what ICON hopes will be a new breed of residences built mainly to take advantage of the possibilities offered by 3D Printing. The team collaborated with award-winning Texas company Lake|Flato Architects for the first project in ICON’s “Exploration Series.”
- November 2021– COBOD and PERI expanded 3D construction printing distribution cooperation. Danish COBOD International is known for being the leader in developing and manufacturing 3D construction printers. In contrast, PERI Group is a global leader in formwork equipment, scaffolding, tents, and the distributor of COBOD 3D construction printers
The Study Objectives are:
✔ A comprehensive insight into key players operating in the 3D Printing Construction Market and their corresponding data.
✔ It includes product portfolio, annual revenue, expenditure on research and development, geographical presence, key developments in recent years, and growth strategies.
✔ Regional analysis, which includes insight into the dominant market and corresponding market share.
✔ It also includes various socio-economic factors affecting the evolution of the market in the region.
✔ The report offers a comprehensive insight into different individuals from value chains such as raw materials suppliers, distributors, and stockholders.
3D Printing Construction Market Segmentation:
3d Printing Construction Market by Construction Method, 2023-2029, (USD Million) (Square Meter)
- Powder Bonding
3d Printing Construction Market by Material Type, 2023-2029, (USD Million) (Square Meter)
3d Printing Construction Market by End User, 2023-2029, (USD Million) (Square Meter)
Need a report that reflects how COVID-19 has impacted this market and its growth ** Download PDF Now **
The Global version of 3D Printing Construction Market Analysis by Regions –
– North America (the USA, Canada, and Mexico)
– Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Italy, Nordic Nations, Spain, Switzerland, and the Rest of Europe)
– Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, India, Southeast Asia, and the Rest of APAC)
– South America (Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, the Rest of the countries, etc.)
– the Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Egypt, Turkey, Nigeria, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
This study provides in-depth quantitative assessments of the 3D Printing Construction market and makes suggestions for developing strategies to support market success and growth. Market thoroughly assesses the essential market elements while taking into account the current status of the sector, customer preferences, participant business plans, and probable future developments from a range of angles.
(*If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want)
The main carriers and innovation profiles in the world market players:
Client Focus Area in this Report:
Is the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine combat on the world market taken into account in this report?
Yes. We have honestly taken COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine combat into account at some stage in the lookup due to the fact of their large outcomes on the world grant chain relationships and uncooked cloth rate system. We additionally go into terrific element about the results of the pandemic and the combat on the industry.
Can I trade the report’s scope and make it my very own to meet my needs?
Yes. Multidimensional, deep-level, and great necessities that are especially tailor-made to our clients can help them precisely hold close market opportunities, effortlessly confront market challenges, correct formulate market strategies, and act quickly, giving them adequate time and area for market competition.
How did the listing of essential gamers for the file come about?
We mainly learn about each the pinnacle organizations that are influential on a worldwide scale as nicely as the regional small and medium-sized groups that play indispensable roles and have considerable increase conceivable in order to truly replicate the aggressive situation of the industry.
Request Full PDF Sample Copy of Report: (Including Full TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Chart)
Key takeaways from the 3D Printing Construction Industry study
– In-depth assessment of the product, application, and regional segments
– Simplified and insightful comprehensive market analysis
– Evaluation of growth derivatives, crucial constraints, opportunities, and challenges
– Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high-quality data and analysis
– Internal business overview including business connectivity, sales records, supply chain strategies and capabilities, product development, and marketing trends
– Exact 3D Printing Construction industry valuation
– Future forecasts and market estimations followed by a demand to supply ratio projections
– Competitive benchmarking coupled with competitive analysis
– Key strategic initiatives fuelling market growth
– Neutral geographic survey based on macro and micro-economic factors highlighting the growth potential of developed and developing economies
Key Points from TOC:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- 3D Printing Construction Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Global Statistics — Key Countries
- New Product Launches
- Pipeline Analysis
- Regulatory Scenario — Key Countries
- Recent Industry Developments — Partnerships, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast
- Key Findings/ Summary
- 3D Printing Construction Market Analysis — By Product Type
- Market Analysis — By Distribution Channel
- Market Analysis — By Countries/Sub-regions
- Competitive Analysis
- Key Industry Developments
- Global 3D Printing Construction Market Share Analysis
- Competition Dashboard
- Comparative Analysis — Major Players
- Company Profiles
- Products and Services
- SWOT Analysis
- Recent developments
- Major Investments
- Regional Market Size and Demand
- Strategic Recommendations
Finally, the researchers shed information on global Intelligent 3D Printing Construction analysis. It also assesses the long-term patterns and platforms that support market expansion. The research report also assesses the level of competitiveness. The market has been thoroughly examined using SWOT analysis and Porter’s five scanning. It also aids in the management of company risks and obstacles. It also includes considerable research on sales techniques
We Offer Customization on Reports Based on Specific Client Requirements:
- Client will get one free update on the purchase of Corporate User License.
- Quarterly Industry Update for 1 Year at 40% of the report cost per update.
- One dedicated research analyst allocated to the client.
- Fast Query resolution within 48 hours.
- Industry Newsletter at USD 100 per month per issue.
Thank you for taking the time to read our article…!!
Exactitude Consultancy is a market research & consulting services firm which helps its client to address their most pressing strategic and business challenges. Our market research helps clients to address critical business challenges and also helps make optimized business decisions with our fact-based research insights, market intelligence, and accurate data.
for your special interest research needs at email@example.com and we will get in touch with you within 24hrs and help you find the market research report you need.
Contact: Irfan Tamboli
Phone Number: +91-7507-07-8687