Automatic Identification System – A Market Overview and Forecast 2020 – 2025, This report presents a profound evaluation of basic elements of Automatic Identification System industry such as production scale and profit generation. Market driving factors, newly adopted technologies, latest business methodologies have been discussed in this report. The report also forecasts the potential of the market and reviews thorough analysis of vital segments and regional markets.
“The automatic identification system market was valued at USD 244.36 million in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 331.06 million by 2025, at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period (2020-2025). “
Click the link for a Free Sample copy of the Report at:
The increasing adoption for automatic identification system in the maritime sector across the globe is the ongoing trend observed, which is expected to support market growth.
– AIS class-A band has the ability to track large commercial vessels and plan routes for traffic management. This vessel traffic service is similar to air traffic services, where AIS is used to offer navigational advice to the vessels traveling across open waters. Thus, AIS is essential for providing accurate tracking of vessels and for effective maritime traffic management.
– As compared to the global ports, Indian airports are inefficient in terms of cargo handling owing to constraints, such as long dwell time. Many ports are now deploying new technologies where AIS will play a significant role, thereby driving the markets growth.
The automatic identification system market is tending toward the fragmented market as the market is dominated by the established players in the market. Due to major innovations and an increase in partnerships by the players with Homeland Security agencies, the market is leading to a massive demand for AIS solutions among players. Key players in the market are – Saab AB, Furuno Electric Co. Ltd, exactEarth Limited, Orbcomm Inc., etc.
Scope of the Report
Automatic identification system (AIS) is an automated tracking system that displays other vessels in the vicinity and uses transponders on ships and is used by vessel traffic services (VTS). Automatic identification system helps in better traffic management and prevention of possible maritime collision. It has been observed that automatic identification systems are mainly used for providing safety to the vessels.
Ask For Discount:
Furthermore, this study will help to solve the following issues:
- Cyclical dynamics-Report foresees dynamics of industries by using core analytical and unconventional market research approaches.
- Identifying key cannibalizes– Strong substitute of a product or service is that the most prominent threat. Report includes key cannibalizes of a market, by procuring marketing research. This helps in aligning new product development/launch strategies before.
- Spotting emerging trends– Report helps to identify upcoming hot market trends. Report also track possible impact and disruptions which a market would witness by a specific emerging trend.
- Interrelated opportunities–This report will allow making decisions based on data, thereby increasing the chances that the strategies will perform better.
Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at:
Customization of the Report:
The report could be customized according to the client’s specific research requirements. No additional cost will be required to pay for limited additional research.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org